Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What "miracle" does Cornelius receive from Malachi?
2. What type of accent does Rudolph have?
3. Mrs. Malloy suggests Cornelius not be what when ordering?
4. According to Malachi, what do more people want instead of breaking into homes?
5. What type of music does Cornelius request at the table?
Essay Topic 1
Several characters in The Matchmaker have been married before and lost their spouse. Choose from one of the following characters and examine how this loss affected their life.
- Mr. Vandergelder.
- Mrs. Malloy.
- Mrs. Levi.
Essay Topic 2
Supporting characters help to move The Matchmaker forward. Choose from one of the following characters and analyze how the character helped to further the plot.
Essay Topic 3
Analyze the relationship between Mr. Vandergelder and one of the following characters in The Matchmaker.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)