Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What "miracle" does Cornelius receive from Malachi?
2. What type of accent does Rudolph have?
3. Mrs. Malloy suggests Cornelius not be what when ordering?
4. According to Malachi, what do more people want instead of breaking into homes?
5. What type of music does Cornelius request at the table?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the Harmonia Gardens Restaurant. How does this setting add to the conflict in the play?
Essay Topic 2
The desire for adventure is something that motivates several characters in The Matchmaker. Identify several actions in the play where this desire for adventure caused a character to act in a way that was outside of their typical routine.
Essay Topic 3
Instead of exposing the fraud of Cornelius and Barnaby in Act 2, Mrs. Levi encourages it. Why does she do this?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)