|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Van H. hit Mr. Vandergelder with?
(a) Her fan.
(b) A chair.
(c) A folded newspaper.
(d) A cane.
2. How much does Mr. Vandergelder first offer the cabman for services?
(a) One dollar.
(b) Ten cents.
(c) Fifty cents.
(d) Five dollars.
3. What is the name of the Cabman's horse?
(d) Old Mare.
4. Why does Cornelius say he will not dance?
(a) He's married.
(b) He can't.
(c) He's Presbyterian.
(d) He has two left feet.
5. Miss Van H. tells the men not to worry about what mistake?
(a) Forgetting her birthday.
(b) Spilling coffee.
(c) Misleading their brides.
(d) Who is who.
Short Answer Questions
1. What "miracle" does Cornelius receive from Malachi?
2. What does Mr. Vandergelder lack in Act 4?
3. What is the response to Mr. Vandergelder's marriage proposal?
4. Mrs. Levi asks who for permission to marry?
5. How is August described?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)