|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the response to Mr. Vandergelder's marriage proposal?
2. How many entrances and exits are available in Act 4?
(b) One trap door.
3. In Act 4, what type of dancing does Minnie re-enact?
(a) The samba.
(b) The two step.
(c) The waltz.
(d) The ballet.
4. What does Mr. Vandergelder lack in Act 4?
(a) His overcoat.
(b) A ticket for the show.
(c) Proper attire.
(d) His purse of money.
5. What is Minnie's original order?
(a) Chicken and wine.
(b) Sardines on toast and milk.
(c) A cheese plate and wine.
(d) Tuna on rye and milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. When surprised at the restaurant, Malachi suggests Mr. Vandergelder do what?
2. What does Mrs. Levi want from Mr. Vandergelder?
3. Whose house does Mr. Vandergelder want the cabman to go?
4. To whom does Mr. Vandergelder propose?
5. How is Rudolph described?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)