|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What "miracle" does Cornelius receive from Malachi?
(a) A purse of money.
(b) A woman who loves him.
(c) Friendship and respect.
(d) Healing for his cough.
2. What type of accent does Rudolph have?
3. Mrs. Malloy suggests Cornelius not be what when ordering?
4. According to Malachi, what do more people want instead of breaking into homes?
(a) To break into offices.
(b) To break out.
(c) To pick pockets.
(d) To rob banks.
5. What type of music does Cornelius request at the table?
(a) A violinist.
(b) A German band.
(c) A marching band.
(d) The banjo player.
Short Answer Questions
1. Initially, Mrs. Malloy scolds Cornelius for what behavior?
2. What does Mr. Vandergelder order in advance?
3. What is the response to Mr. Vandergelder's marriage proposal?
4. In Act 4, what is the home filled with?
5. Why does Cornelius knock over a table?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)