|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 4, what continues to panic Miss Van H.?
(a) Her lack of money to buy dinner.
(b) Her attraction to Mr. Vandergelder.
(c) That her lover has not arrived.
(d) When people ask who she is.
2. At whose home does Act 4 take place?
(a) Miss Flora Van Huysen's.
(b) Mr. Vandergelder's.
(c) Miss Levi's.
(d) Mrs. Malloy's.
3. Why does Cornelius knock over a table?
(a) Mrs. Malloy tells him to.
(b) He does not like his dinner.
(c) To punctuate a joke.
(d) He gets angry at Malachi.
4. Where does Miss Van H. tell "Ambrose" to warm his feet?
(a) Her slippers.
(b) Her bed.
(c) The oven.
(d) The fire.
5. In Act 4, what does Mrs. Levi take from Mrs. Malloy?
(a) Mr. Vandergelder's purse.
(b) Her engagement ring.
(d) Mr. Vandergelder's heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Minnie's original order?
2. What does Mrs. Levi want from Mr. Vandergelder?
3. What "miracle" does Cornelius receive from Malachi?
4. Who is August bringing champagne for?
5. What gift does Mr. Vandergelder still carry in Act 4?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)