Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What person do Cornelius and Mrs. Malloy have in common?
b) Mr. Vandergelder.
c) Mrs. Levi.
2. Where does Mrs. Levi instruct Mr. Vandergelder to meet his should-be bride?
a) Central Park.
b) Harmonia Gardens.
c) Fifth and Broadway.
d) Badgley Place.
3. According to legend, what did the Hackls build?
a) The Raritan Canal.
b) The Brooklyn Bridge.
c) The Egyptian Pyramids.
d) Taj Mahal.
4. What is Mrs. Malloy's marriage status?
5. Yonkers is how many miles north of New York City?
6. Ambrose tells Ermengarde she has the soul of a...
This section contains 424 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)