|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ambrose is dressed as what, at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) An artist.
(b) A king.
(c) An invalid.
(d) A policeman.
2. Mrs. Levi says Mr. Vandergelder must do what by the end of the week?
(a) Sell his shop.
(b) Leave the country.
(c) Pay her back.
(d) Get married.
3. In Act 2, Mr. Vandergelder is told Cornelius lives what?
(a) By the seat of his pants.
(b) As if each day is his last.
(c) A double life.
(d) In a mansion.
4. In Act 2, what outsider finds Cornelius and Barnaby hiding?
(a) Mr. Vandergelder.
(b) Mrs. Levi.
5. What set piece takes up the middle of the back wall in Act 2?
(a) A slide.
(b) A coat rack.
(c) Tea tables.
(d) A large sofa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Levi accidentally give to Ambrose?
2. What type of store does Mr. Vandergelder run?
3. In what city does Act 2 take place?
4. According to Mrs. Levi, Mr. Vandergelder's should-be wife wears what?
5. What does Cornelius hope to do to Mrs. Malloy?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)