|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Levi tell Mr. Vandergelder to order for dinner in New York?
(a) Chicken and wine.
(b) Pasta and cheese.
(c) Bagels and cream cheese.
(d) Steak and champagne.
2. According to Mr. Vandergelder, merchants don't do business with what?
3. How old is Ermengarde?
4. What is the code word for adventure?
(b) Apple pie.
(d) Whipped cream.
5. According to legend, Cornelius physically pulled who in a carriage?
(a) Mrs. Levi.
(b) The mayor's wife.
(c) Marilyn Monroe.
(d) Jenny Lind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ambrose tells Ermengarde she has the soul of a what?
2. What size is the hat Barnaby wears in Act 2?
3. What does Mr. Vandergelder take back from Mrs. Malloy?
4. In Act 2, what purchase do Cornelius and Barnaby fake interest in?
5. What type of hat does Cornelius wear in Act 2?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)