|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Cornelius worked for Mr. Vandergelder?
(a) Three years.
(b) Six months.
(c) Five years.
(d) Ten years.
2. What type of hat does Cornelius wear in Act 2?
(a) A straw hat.
(b) A bowler hat.
(c) A baseball cap.
(d) A cowboy hat.
3. What does Mr. Vandergelder do to avoid lending money to Mrs. Levi?
(a) Fakes a fit of coughing and sneezing.
(b) Pretends to lose his hearing.
(c) Gives her counterfeit bills.
(d) Leaves the room.
4. How much money does Cornelius have in Mr. Vandergelder's safe?
5. Mr. Vandergelder enters Act 2 with whom?
(c) Mrs. Molloy.
(d) Mrs. Levi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Vandergelder smoke at the beginning of the play?
2. Where do Cornelius and Barnaby pretend to be from?
3. In Act 2, Mr. Vandergelder is told Cornelius lives what?
4. How old does Mr. Vandergelder think Cornelius is?
5. In Act 2, Cornelius praises what in his speech to the audience?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)