|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Rudolph described?
(a) As a snob.
(c) Loud and overbearing.
2. In Act 1, whom does Mrs. Levi say she hoped Mr. Vandergelder would marry?
(a) Constance Bigsby.
(b) Ernestina Simple.
(c) Courtenay Marie.
(d) Ernesta Plain.
3. In Act 3, why does Mrs. Levi say kind things about Mr. Vandergelder?
(a) He pays her to do it.
(b) She's unable to be unkind.
(c) She hopes he'll become kind.
(d) She knows he's listening.
4. In Act 2, who claims to find Mr. Vandergelder unattractive?
(c) Mrs. Malloy.
5. What makes Cornelius and Barnaby sneeze?
(a) Mrs. Levi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reveals Ermengarde's whereabouts at the beginning of Act 1?
2. What kind of bag does Mr. Vandergelder own?
3. What type of store does Mrs. Molloy own?
4. In Act 2, how many custom-made items do Cornelius and Barnaby claim to want?
5. Mrs. Levi tells Mr. Vandergelder she will be rich if she does what?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)