Quiz: Act 3
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is Ermengarde worried she is not being?
b) A good niece.
2. Mrs. Levi finds "pretty girls" unable to do what?
a) "Speak ill of others."
b) "Use their brain."
c) "Improve their other advantages."
d) "Attract a rich husband."
3. How is Rudolph described?
b) Loud and overbearing.
c) As a snob.
4. What does Mr. Vandergelder order in advance?
5. Why does Mrs. Malloy kiss Barnaby?
a) She loves him.
b) For a bet.
c) Cornelius' toast.
d) To make Mr. Vandergelder jealous.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
This section contains 205 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)