1. Where does Act 1 take place?
(a) A park.
(b) Mr. Vandergelder's office.
(c) A barbershop.
(d) Mr. Vandergelder's living room.
2. Yonkers is how many miles north of New York City?
3. What type of store does Mr. Vandergelder run?
(a) Hay, feed, and provision.
(b) Tools and automobiles.
4. How many entrances exist in Act 1?
5. In Act 1, a ladder extends down from what?
(a) A trap door.
(b) A tree.
(c) The moon.
(d) The window.
6. What kind of bag does Mr. Vandergelder own?
(a) Louis Vuitton.
(c) Carpet Brand.
(d) Swiss Army.
7. What does Mr. Vandergelder smoke at the beginning of the play?
(b) A cigar.
(d) A pipe.
8. In Act 1, who shaves Mr. Vandergelder?
(b) Joe Scanlon.
(c) Ambrose Kemper.
9. Ambrose is in what mood at the beginning of Act 1?
10. Ambrose is dressed as what, at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) A king.
(b) A policeman.
(c) An invalid.
(d) An artist.
This section contains 3,283 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)