1. Where does Act 1 take place?
(a) A barbershop.
(b) Mr. Vandergelder's office.
(c) A park.
(d) Mr. Vandergelder's living room.
2. Yonkers is how many miles north of New York City?
3. What type of store does Mr. Vandergelder run?
(b) Hay, feed, and provision.
(c) Tools and automobiles.
4. How many entrances exist in Act 1?
5. In Act 1, a ladder extends down from what?
(a) The window.
(b) A tree.
(c) A trap door.
(d) The moon.
6. What kind of bag does Mr. Vandergelder own?
(a) Swiss Army.
(c) Carpet Brand.
(d) Louis Vuitton.
7. What does Mr. Vandergelder smoke at the beginning of the play?
(a) A pipe.
(d) A cigar.
8. In Act 1, who shaves Mr. Vandergelder?
(c) Ambrose Kemper.
(d) Joe Scanlon.
9. Ambrose is in what mood at the beginning of Act 1?
10. Ambrose is dressed as what, at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) An artist.
(b) An invalid.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A king.
This section contains 3,285 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)