|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maria chastise Tony about?
(a) Missing curfew.
(b) Not using his full Italian name.
(c) Travelling alone.
(d) His ridiculous essay.
2. What year did Maria make her debut?
3. What does Maria criticize about Sharon's physical appearance?
(a) The headband she is wearing.
(b) Her shoes.
(c) Her lipstick color.
(d) Clothing choice.
4. What does Maria tell the audience after Sharon has left the stage?
(a) She loves Sharon's recording.
(b) She is jealous of Sharon.
(c) She is an accelerated singer.
(d) That all types of guidance are necessary.
5. Who is the conductor of the symphony when Maria made her debut?
(a) Ms. Sutherland.
(b) Maestro De Sabata.
(c) Mr. Gabrielle.
(d) Mr. Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Maria tell she has courage because she came back to the master class?
2. Who is unimpressed with Tony's attitude?
3. In Act II, who says the students will be able to concentrate on the drama of the moment?
4. Who has a BA in music from USC?
5. Who says "There are no short cuts in art, no easy ways" when Sharon asks if she should sing her aria again?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)