|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Manny say about who left the flowers?
(a) Maria's mother.
(b) Manny's girlfriend.
(c) An unknown admirer.
(d) Maria's husband.
2. When was the last time Sharon read Macbeth?
(b) In high school.
(c) Elementary school.
(d) Grad school.
3. What does Maria tell Sharon to do before she's even sung a note?
(a) Re-enter the stage as Lady McBeth.
(b) Wear different shoes.
(c) Comb her hair.
(d) Play the piano.
4. Who is Verdi?
5. Where does the setting take place for Scene Two of Lady Macbeth's entrance scene?
(a) A ship.
(b) An old high school.
(c) The river.
(d) The grand hall of Macbeth's castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prop does Maria say Sharon should have to sing her aria?
2. What is Maria's response to Sharon's reappearance?
3. Who is unimpressed with Tony's attitude?
4. Who uses the word folderol to describe the flowers?
5. Who does Maria tell she has courage because she came back to the master class?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)