|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Maria say "Sing what? 'Stormy Weather'"?
(b) Musical director.
(c) Newspaper reporter.
2. What does Sharon say when she returns to the stage?
(a) "Just give me one more chance."
(b) "Miss me?"
(c) "Let's sing music together."
(d) "I'm back!"
3. Who is unimpressed with Tony's attitude?
4. Who is Odysseus?
(a) Roman ruler.
(b) English prince.
(c) Greek hero.
(d) Friend of Maria's.
5. How does Maria feel about Battista?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maria respond to Tony's singing?
2. What does Maria ask Onassis at the end of her Macbeth aria in Act II?
3. Who is Tony?
4. Who is Maria compared with when she becomes thin?
5. Who says "The thought of sleeping with you repulses me"?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)