|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the setting take place for Scene Two of Lady Macbeth's entrance scene?
(a) The grand hall of Macbeth's castle.
(b) An old high school.
(c) A ship.
(d) The river.
2. Who says Sharon is too sensitive for such a tough business?
3. Who has a beauty parlor appointment after the master class?
(b) Lady Macbeth.
4. What does Tony tell Maria about his ambitions?
(a) He wants to write a book.
(b) He wants to travel the world.
(c) He wants to be a singer like Maria.
(d) He wants to get a PhD.
5. Who does Maria tell she has courage because she came back to the master class?
(a) Lady Macbeth.
(b) Joan Sutherland.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses to be sent home?
2. What does Maria define the audience as?
3. How does Maria respond to Manny's information about who left the flowers?
4. Who uses the word folderol to describe the flowers?
5. What does Sharon say when she returns to the stage?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)