|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says Sharon is too sensitive for such a tough business?
2. What prop does Maria say Sharon should have to sing her aria?
3. Where did Maria debut?
(a) La Scala.
(b) Carnegie Hall.
(c) Lincoln Center.
(d) Metropolitan Opera.
4. Who is unimpressed with Tony's attitude?
5. What does Maria say about the house lights when she first enters the stage?
(a) They are too bright.
(b) She approves of them.
(c) They are not bright enough.
(d) She dislikes them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the stage set in Act II?
2. Who says that art is domination?
3. Who does Maria tell to "Bite into those words. Spit them out." in Act II?
4. Who is Verdi?
5. What year did Maria make her debut?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)