|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Maria tells Sharon that her role demands:
(a) Quiet attitude.
(b) Shy demeanor.
(d) Complete demeanor.
2. In Act II, who says the students will be able to concentrate on the drama of the moment?
(d) Someone in the audience.
3. Who is the conductor of the symphony when Maria made her debut?
(a) Mr. Gabrielle.
(b) Ms. Sutherland.
(c) Mr. Smith.
(d) Maestro De Sabata.
4. Where does the setting take place for Scene Two of Lady Macbeth's entrance scene?
(a) A ship.
(b) The river.
(c) An old high school.
(d) The grand hall of Macbeth's castle.
5. Who leaves the stage to find Sharon?
(a) Stage hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses to be sent home?
2. Who calls Tony "Mr. Tony Tight Pants?"
3. What does Maria tell the audience after Sharon has left the stage?
4. Who is Sharon Graham?
5. What does Maria define the audience as?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)