|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first character to enter the stage in Act II?
2. Who says "There are no short cuts in art, no easy ways" when Sharon asks if she should sing her aria again?
3. Who leaves the stage to show Sharon the appropriate entrance?
4. What prop does Maria say Sharon should have to sing her aria?
5. What does Maria say about the house lights when she first enters the stage?
(a) They are too bright.
(b) They are not bright enough.
(c) She dislikes them.
(d) She approves of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act II, who says the students will be able to concentrate on the drama of the moment?
2. What does Sharon say when she returns to the stage?
3. Who uses the word folderol to describe the flowers?
4. Who calls Tony "Mr. Tony Tight Pants?"
5. What does Maria define the audience as?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)