|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is told that she should work on something more appropriate for her limitations?
2. What does Tony tell Maria about his ambitions?
(a) He wants to get a PhD.
(b) He wants to travel the world.
(c) He wants to write a book.
(d) He wants to be a singer like Maria.
3. According to Maria, what has her art done for the world?
(a) Made it worse.
(b) Made it a better place.
(c) Made it feel dangerous.
(d) Given it too many good singers.
4. Who does Maria tell to "Bite into those words. Spit them out." in Act II?
(b) The audience.
5. Who asks students to concentrate on their expressions, good diction and deep feelings?
(b) Curriculum administrator.
(d) The audience.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Maria call Ari?
2. Who says, "No one was applauding. You told them not to." at the end of Act II?
3. Why does Sharon not return to the stage?
4. What does Maria define the audience as?
5. Who leaves the stage to find Sharon?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)