|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Maria asks Battista if the tenor has apologized for calling her a:
(b) Terrible person.
(c) Bad singer.
2. Who does Maria tell to sleep in his own room?
3. In Act II, who says the students will be able to concentrate on the drama of the moment?
(a) Someone in the audience.
4. What year did Maria make her debut?
5. How does Maria feel about Battista?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sharon not return to the stage?
2. Who asks students to concentrate on their expressions, good diction and deep feelings?
3. What does Manny pick up before he leaves the stage?
4. In her last performance, who does Maria sing and point at as she sings the last sentence?
5. What is Maria's response when Tony reveals his ambitions?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)