|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Maria debut?
(a) Lincoln Center.
(b) La Scala.
(c) Carnegie Hall.
(d) Metropolitan Opera.
2. Who does Maria tell she has courage because she came back to the master class?
(b) Lady Macbeth.
(d) Joan Sutherland.
3. What does Battista plead for from Maria?
(b) A declaration of her love.
(c) More time at home.
(d) To be left alone.
4. What does Maria tell Sharon to do before she's even sung a note?
(a) Play the piano.
(b) Re-enter the stage as Lady McBeth.
(c) Wear different shoes.
(d) Comb her hair.
5. What does Manny say about who left the flowers?
(a) Manny's girlfriend.
(b) Maria's mother.
(c) Maria's husband.
(d) An unknown admirer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the stage set in Act II?
2. Who is unimpressed with Tony's attitude?
3. What is Sharon wearing when she comes on stage?
4. Who sings an aria from Lady Macbeth for Maria?
5. What does Maria say a performance is?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)