|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says "they tear my costumes"?
2. Why does Sharon say she did not return earlier?
(a) She went to get some soda.
(b) She had to file her nails.
(c) She was momentarily sick.
(d) Another teacher wanted to speak with her.
3. In her last performance, who does Maria sing and point at as she sings the last sentence?
(b) The general manager.
4. Who says, "No one was applauding. You told them not to." at the end of Act II?
5. What does Maria define the audience as?
(b) The enemy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says "The thought of sleeping with you repulses me"?
2. What causes Maria to be fired?
3. What does Maria tell the audience after Sharon has left the stage?
4. Who is Tony?
5. Who says that the life of a singer is a difficult one?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)