|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maria tell Sharon about her voice?
(a) It's lovely.
(b) Too scratchy.
(c) Too low.
2. Whose heart does Maria think she's broken in Act II?
3. Who is Maria compared with when she becomes thin?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Audrey Hepburn.
(c) Joan Sutherland.
4. How does Maria respond to Tony's singing?
(a) She is netural about it.
(b) She is won over by his voice and style.
(c) She is outraged.
(d) She thinks he sounds terrible.
5. Who does Maria tell Battista that she plans to marry?
(b) Her boyfriend from college.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Sharon that she has some spirit?
2. Who says Sharon is too sensitive for such a tough business?
3. Who reminds Maria of Sharon's name when she forgets?
4. Who says that people think she has no emotions?
5. Who is Verdi?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)