|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Maria respond to Manny's information about who left the flowers?
(a) Picks them up and sniffs them.
(b) Puts them in water.
(c) Throws them into the audience.
(d) She is not impressed.
2. Who does Maria tell she has courage because she came back to the master class?
(b) Joan Sutherland.
(d) Lady Macbeth.
3. What is Sharon wearing when she comes on stage?
(a) Evening gown.
(d) Nice suit.
4. Who is unimpressed with Tony's attitude?
5. What does Battista plead for from Maria?
(a) A declaration of her love.
(b) To be left alone.
(d) More time at home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first character to enter the stage in Act II?
2. What does Maria tell the audience after Sharon has left the stage?
3. Where did Maria debut?
4. How does Maria respond to Tony's singing?
5. Where does the setting take place for Scene Two of Lady Macbeth's entrance scene?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)