|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the stage set in Act II?
(b) As a living room.
(c) With many props.
(d) As a bedroom.
2. Who calls Tony "Mr. Tony Tight Pants?"
3. Where did Maria debut?
(a) Carnegie Hall.
(b) Lincoln Center.
(c) Metropolitan Opera.
(d) La Scala.
4. Who ignores the audience at the beginning of Act II?
(c) Stage hand.
5. Who is the first character to enter the stage in Act II?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has a BA in music from USC?
2. What does Maria criticize about Sharon's physical appearance?
3. What does Maria tell Sharon about theatrics?
4. What happens with the house lights at the beginning of Act II?
5. What is the weather in Scene Two of Lady Macbeth's entrance scene?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)