|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sharon Graham?
(a) Audience member.
(c) Friend of Maria's.
(d) Manny's sister.
2. What is Maria's response to Sharon's reappearance?
(a) She is glad Sharon has returned.
(b) She looks at her blankly.
(c) She tells her to go away.
(d) She welcomes her eagerly.
3. What news does Maria tell Onassis in Act II?
(a) That she is pregnant.
(b) She is moving to America.
(c) She has a new role.
(d) She got a new contract.
4. What is used to stop the applause for Maria's final performance?
(a) Louder music.
(b) Drum roll.
(c) The fire curtain.
(d) A megaphone.
5. What is Maria's response when Tony reveals his ambitions?
(a) She asks him more questions.
(b) She shrugs.
(c) She applauds him.
(d) To ask for a glass of water.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maria respond to Manny's information about who left the flowers?
2. Who reminds Maria of Sharon's name when she forgets?
3. Who says, "applause is what we live on"?
4. Who does Maria tell to "Bite into those words. Spit them out." in Act II?
5. What does Maria criticize about Sharon's physical appearance?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)