|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lady Macbeth's expression as stated in the entrance scene directions?
2. Maria asks Battista if the tenor has apologized for calling her a:
(a) Bad singer.
(d) Terrible person.
3. Who leaves the stage to find Sharon?
(a) Stage hand.
4. Who says, "I wish I'd never done this. I don't like you"?
5. What does Maria tell the audience after Sharon has left the stage?
(a) She is jealous of Sharon.
(b) She loves Sharon's recording.
(c) That all types of guidance are necessary.
(d) She is an accelerated singer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Maria debut?
2. Who does Maria tell to "Bite into those words. Spit them out." in Act II?
3. Who calls Tony "Mr. Tony Tight Pants?"
4. What does Maria say a performance is?
5. What happens with the house lights at the beginning of Act II?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)