|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ignores the audience at the beginning of Act II?
(c) Stage hand.
2. What happens with the house lights at the beginning of Act II?
(a) A lightbulb breaks.
(b) They are lowered.
(c) On full power.
(d) They are turned off.
3. Who says, "This is opera, not a voice recital." in Act II?
4. What does Manny say about who left the flowers?
(a) An unknown admirer.
(b) Maria's husband.
(c) Maria's mother.
(d) Manny's girlfriend.
5. Where did Maria debut?
(a) Carnegie Hall.
(b) Lincoln Center.
(c) Metropolitan Opera.
(d) La Scala.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Battista plead for from Maria?
2. Who is Verdi?
3. How is the stage set in Act II?
4. Who says that art is domination?
5. Who is unimpressed with Tony's attitude?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)