|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Verdi?
2. What does Tony tell Maria about his ambitions?
(a) He wants to get a PhD.
(b) He wants to be a singer like Maria.
(c) He wants to write a book.
(d) He wants to travel the world.
3. Who says Sharon is too sensitive for such a tough business?
4. Who does Maria tell to "Bite into those words. Spit them out." in Act II?
(d) The audience.
5. What prop does Maria say Sharon should have to sing her aria?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maria tell Sharon to do before she's even sung a note?
2. Who comes on stage after a long wait at the beginning of Act II?
3. Who ignores the audience at the beginning of Act II?
4. Why does Sharon say she did not return earlier?
5. How is the stage set in Act II?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)