|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Maria tell to "Bite into those words. Spit them out." in Act II?
(d) The audience.
2. Where did Maria debut?
(a) Lincoln Center.
(b) La Scala.
(c) Carnegie Hall.
(d) Metropolitan Opera.
3. Who says, "This is opera, not a voice recital." in Act II?
4. Who sings an aria from Lady Macbeth for Maria?
5. Who has a beauty parlor appointment after the master class?
(a) Lady Macbeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first character to enter the stage in Act II?
2. Who is Verdi?
3. What does Maria tell Sharon to do before she's even sung a note?
4. What is Sharon wearing when she comes on stage?
5. What is Lady Macbeth's expression as stated in the entrance scene directions?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)