|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act II, who says the students will be able to concentrate on the drama of the moment?
(b) Someone in the audience.
2. Who has a BA in music from USC?
3. What does Tony tell Maria about his ambitions?
(a) He wants to get a PhD.
(b) He wants to travel the world.
(c) He wants to write a book.
(d) He wants to be a singer like Maria.
4. Where is the bouquet of flowers located?
(a) In a vase on a table.
(b) On the piano.
(c) In Maria's dressing room.
(d) On Maria's chair.
5. Who is Verdi?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Maria's response when Tony reveals his ambitions?
2. How does Maria respond to Tony's singing?
3. What does Battista plead for from Maria?
4. Who uses the word folderol to describe the flowers?
5. What does Sharon say when she returns to the stage?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)