|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Tony "Mr. Tony Tight Pants?"
2. What does Maria ask Onassis at the end of her Macbeth aria in Act II?
(b) To marry her.
(c) A plane ticket.
(d) For his opinion.
3. Who does Maria tell to sleep in his own room?
4. How does Maria respond to Tony's singing?
(a) She is won over by his voice and style.
(b) She is outraged.
(c) She is netural about it.
(d) She thinks he sounds terrible.
5. What is Maria's response when Tony reveals his ambitions?
(a) To ask for a glass of water.
(b) She asks him more questions.
(c) She applauds him.
(d) She shrugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I wish I'd never done this. I don't like you"?
2. Who says Sharon is too sensitive for such a tough business?
3. Who says that she has always been critical of herself?
4. What does Manny pick up before he leaves the stage?
5. Who is Sharon Graham?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)