|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tony hope to receive from Maria?
(d) Copies of music.
2. In Act II, who says the students will be able to concentrate on the drama of the moment?
(d) Someone in the audience.
3. What does Sharon say when she returns to the stage?
(a) "Miss me?"
(b) "I'm back!"
(c) "Let's sing music together."
(d) "Just give me one more chance."
4. Who is the first character to enter the stage in Act II?
5. Who does Maria tell she has courage because she came back to the master class?
(c) Lady Macbeth.
(d) Joan Sutherland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens with the house lights at the beginning of Act II?
2. Who has a beauty parlor appointment after the master class?
3. Who leaves the stage to find Sharon?
4. What does Maria chastise Tony about?
5. Where is the bouquet of flowers located?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)