|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes on stage after a long wait at the beginning of Act II?
2. Why does Sharon say she did not return earlier?
(a) Another teacher wanted to speak with her.
(b) She was momentarily sick.
(c) She went to get some soda.
(d) She had to file her nails.
3. Who is unimpressed with Tony's attitude?
4. How does Maria respond to Tony's singing?
(a) She is outraged.
(b) She thinks he sounds terrible.
(c) She is won over by his voice and style.
(d) She is netural about it.
5. Who sings an aria from Lady Macbeth for Maria?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tony?
2. Who is Verdi?
3. Who says that art is domination?
4. What does Tony hope to receive from Maria?
5. What does Maria tell the audience after Sharon has left the stage?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)