|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharon say when she returns to the stage?
(a) "I'm back!"
(b) "Let's sing music together."
(c) "Miss me?"
(d) "Just give me one more chance."
2. Who has a beauty parlor appointment after the master class?
(b) Lady Macbeth.
3. What does Maria say people stole from her dressing room?
(c) Eyebrow pencil and makeup.
(d) Her dog.
4. Who leaves the stage to show Sharon the appropriate entrance?
5. Who is unimpressed with Tony's attitude?
6. What does Maria tell Sharon to do before she's even sung a note?
(a) Wear different shoes.
(b) Play the piano.
(c) Re-enter the stage as Lady McBeth.
(d) Comb her hair.
7. What news does Maria tell Onassis in Act II?
(a) She has a new role.
(b) That she is pregnant.
(c) She is moving to America.
(d) She got a new contract.
8. Who leaves the stage to find Sharon?
(b) Stage hand.
9. Who calls Tony "Mr. Tony Tight Pants?"
10. Who says that she has always been critical of herself?
(c) Lady Macbeth.
(d) Stage hand.
11. What happens to the house lights at the end of the play?
(a) They are turned off.
(b) They go up.
(c) They are dimmed.
(d) They start to waver.
12. Who has a BA in music from USC?
13. Who does Maria say she sang her songs of love for?
(d) Her college boyfriend.
14. What is used to stop the applause for Maria's final performance?
(a) The fire curtain.
(b) A megaphone.
(c) Drum roll.
(d) Louder music.
15. What does Maria chastise Tony about?
(a) Not using his full Italian name.
(b) His ridiculous essay.
(c) Missing curfew.
(d) Travelling alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sharon say she did not return earlier?
2. What does Maria say about the house lights when she first enters the stage?
3. Who says "Never move on your applause"?
4. What prop does Maria say Sharon should have to sing her aria?
5. What does Maria say about her ability to use words?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)