|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maria tell Sharon about theatrics?
(a) To never miss a theatrical opportunity.
(b) To avoid them.
(c) That no one should be theatrical.
(d) To be wary of them.
2. Who does Sophie admire?
(a) Stage hand.
3. What does Maria tell Manny about her sense of humor?
(a) She doesn't have one.
(b) He will come to understand it.
(c) He will never get it.
(d) It is always respectful.
4. What does Maria imitate about Onassis?
(a) His good manners.
(b) His vulgar speech and crude attitude.
(c) His singing.
(d) His sense of humor.
5. What is Sharon wearing when she comes on stage?
(a) Nice suit.
(b) Evening gown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tony hope to receive from Maria?
2. What criticism does Maria give Sophie about her singing?
3. Who walks to the edge of the stage in the beginning of Act I?
4. What does Maria chastise Tony about?
5. Who says, "This is opera, not a voice recital." in Act II?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)