|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act II, who says the students will be able to concentrate on the drama of the moment?
(d) Someone in the audience.
2. What is Maria's response when Tony reveals his ambitions?
(a) She shrugs.
(b) She asks him more questions.
(c) She applauds him.
(d) To ask for a glass of water.
3. Who says, "She's wearing so many diamonds she can scarcely move her arms..."?
4. What nickname does Onassis have for Maria?
(a) My love.
5. Who is unimpressed with Tony's attitude?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says "There are no short cuts in art, no easy ways" when Sharon asks if she should sing her aria again?
2. Who does Sophie admire?
3. Who does Maria tell she has courage because she came back to the master class?
4. Who is Battista Meneghini?
5. What role did Maria lose to another student when she was young?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)