|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drops to her knees and sings part of La Sonnambula?
2. How does Maria describe herself physically as a young student?
(b) Fat and unattractive.
(d) Too thin.
3. What does Manny say about who left the flowers?
(a) An unknown admirer.
(b) Maria's mother.
(c) Maria's husband.
(d) Manny's girlfriend.
4. What is Lady Macbeth's expression as stated in the entrance scene directions?
5. How many acts are there in the play Master Class?
Short Answer Questions
1. What country is Onassis from?
2. Who leaves the stage to show Sharon the appropriate entrance?
3. Who does Maria tell she has courage because she came back to the master class?
4. What does Maria tell the audience about Sophie?
5. Who returns her music score to Sophie in Act I?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)