|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act I, who does Maria remember performing for at La Scala?
(a) Famous dignitaries.
(b) Other students.
(c) School children.
(d) Her teachers.
2. Who walks to the edge of the stage in the beginning of Act I?
(a) Audience member.
(d) Stage hand.
3. What does Maria tell the audience about Sophie?
(a) That she likes her appearance.
(b) That she has good musical range.
(c) That she will be a great performer.
(d) That she does not have style.
4. How many students perform for Maria in Act I?
5. Which prop does Maria complain is missing when Sophie comes on stage?
(b) Her purse.
(c) Her favorite sweater.
(d) Her lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "She's wearing so many diamonds she can scarcely move her arms..."?
2. What nickname does Onassis have for Maria?
3. What country is Onassis from?
4. How many acts are there in the play Master Class?
5. What does Maria say about singing at the beginning of Act I?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)