|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act I, Maria complains that the theater is too:
2. What does Sophie wish to get from Maria?
(c) Some temperment.
(d) Sheet music.
3. Who walks to the edge of the stage in the beginning of Act I?
(b) Stage hand.
(c) Audience member.
4. What does Maria say to Sophie before she leaves the stage in Act I?
(a) Excuse me, I'm ill.
(b) Much better.
(c) See you tomorrow.
(d) Good-bye forever.
5. Who are the last actors to leave the stage in Act I?
(a) Maria and Sophie.
(b) Manny and Maria.
(c) Sophie and Tony.
(d) Sophie and Manny.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who could not afford to buy oranges during the war?
2. Who is dressed in a custom pantsuit and expensive accessories?
3. What does Maria tell Sophie to do before she sings?
4. Who brought class and respectability to Onassis?
5. Who does Manny acknowledge in the audience?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)