|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes on stage after a long wait at the beginning of Act II?
2. What does Maria say about discipline and courage in Act I?
(a) She doesn't need them.
(b) She lacks both.
(c) They are the foundation of a proper operatic career.
(d) They are over-rated.
3. What is the name of Maria's singing teacher?
(a) Tommy Tunes.
(b) Hector Lumina.
(c) Samuel Adagio.
(d) Elvira de Hidalgo.
4. What does Maria Callas teach?
(a) Piano performance.
(b) Opera Master Class.
(c) Fashion history.
5. How many students perform for Maria in Act I?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maria ask Sophie to translate after interrupting her aria?
2. Who leaves the stage to find Sharon?
3. What did Maria's singing teacher encourage in her?
4. Who drops to her knees and sings part of La Sonnambula?
5. Who calls Tony "Mr. Tony Tight Pants?"
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)