|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country is Onassis from?
2. Who refuses to be sent home?
(a) Stage hand.
3. Who says, "She's wearing so many diamonds she can scarcely move her arms..."?
4. Who says "There are no short cuts in art, no easy ways" when Sharon asks if she should sing her aria again?
5. In Act I, who does Maria remember performing for at La Scala?
(a) School children.
(b) Her teachers.
(c) Other students.
(d) Famous dignitaries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Tony "Mr. Tony Tight Pants?"
2. Where is the bouquet of flowers located?
3. What is La Scala?
4. What does Maria say about projection in Act I?
5. Who says, "This is opera, not a voice recital." in Act II?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)