|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves the stage to find Sharon?
(a) Stage hand.
2. What is Onassis' business?
(a) Wine seller.
(d) Shipping magnate.
3. What does Maria tell Sharon about theatrics?
(a) To be wary of them.
(b) To avoid them.
(c) To never miss a theatrical opportunity.
(d) That no one should be theatrical.
4. Why does Sharon not return to the stage?
(a) Her feelings are hurt by Maria's criticism.
(b) She was called to another class.
(c) She lost her music.
(d) She had to catch a train.
5. What does Maria say about singing at the beginning of Act I?
(a) She was never disciplined about her studies.
(b) It is not enough for a life.
(c) She's scared of it.
(d) It is serious business.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is La Scala?
2. What happens with the house lights at the beginning of Act II?
3. What criticism does Maria give Sophie about her singing?
4. When does Manny appear on stage in Act I?
5. Who is unimpressed with Tony's attitude?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)