|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act I, who does Maria remember performing for at La Scala?
(a) Other students.
(b) Her teachers.
(c) Famous dignitaries.
(d) School children.
2. Who sings an aria from Lady Macbeth for Maria?
3. Who does Manny acknowledge in the audience?
(a) Critics and reviewers.
4. Who says, "She's wearing so many diamonds she can scarcely move her arms..."?
5. What does Maria say about her accompanist's appearance?
(a) She loves it.
(b) He doesn't have a look.
(c) His shirt is vibrant.
(d) His hat is just the right touch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has a BA in music from USC?
2. Maria tells Sharon that her role demands:
3. Who are the last actors to leave the stage in Act I?
4. Who is Verdi?
5. What does Maria say a performance is?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)