|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maria tell the audience after Sharon has left the stage?
(a) She is jealous of Sharon.
(b) She is an accelerated singer.
(c) That all types of guidance are necessary.
(d) She loves Sharon's recording.
2. What is Onassis' business?
(b) Shipping magnate.
(d) Wine seller.
3. What criticism does Maria give Sophie about her singing?
(a) That she doesn't like her shoes.
(b) That she is too flamboyant for the stage.
(c) That her voice is too high.
(d) That she doesn't fully feel the music.
4. What range does Sophie sing?
5. Where does the setting take place for Scene Two of Lady Macbeth's entrance scene?
(a) The river.
(b) An old high school.
(c) The grand hall of Macbeth's castle.
(d) A ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act I, Maria complains that the theater is too:
2. Who refuses to be sent home?
3. What does Sophie announce she will sing in Act I?
4. How does Maria feel about Battista?
5. What is Maria's response when Tony reveals his ambitions?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)