|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ignores the audience at the beginning of Act II?
(c) Stage hand.
2. What didn't Maria have as she walked back and forth to the conservatory during World War II?
(a) A good attitude.
(d) Proper shoes.
3. Who says Sharon is too sensitive for such a tough business?
4. How does Maria describe herself physically as a young student?
(a) Too thin.
(d) Fat and unattractive.
5. Who is the conductor of the symphony when Maria made her debut?
(a) Mr. Smith.
(b) Ms. Sutherland.
(c) Maestro De Sabata.
(d) Mr. Gabrielle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is happening with the lights at the beginning of Act I?
2. What does Manny adjust at the beginning of Act I?
3. What is Sharon wearing when she comes on stage?
4. What does Maria say a performance is?
5. What does Maria say about discipline and courage in Act I?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)