|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Maria ask for the house lights to go off during Act I?
(a) She forgot why they were on.
(b) She doesn't want to be seen.
(c) She likes to save energy.
(d) They are too harsh for the students.
2. Why does Sharon not return to the stage?
(a) She was called to another class.
(b) She lost her music.
(c) Her feelings are hurt by Maria's criticism.
(d) She had to catch a train.
3. Who does Sophie admire?
(c) Stage hand.
4. When was the last time Sharon read Macbeth?
(b) Grad school.
(c) Elementary school.
(d) In high school.
5. Who comes on stage after a long wait at the beginning of Act II?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Maria asks "Is there anything you would kill for?" Sharon replies:
2. What does Maria chastise Tony about?
3. Who walks to the edge of the stage in the beginning of Act I?
4. Who has a beauty parlor appointment after the master class?
5. What is Onassis' business?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)