1. How many acts are there in the play Master Class?
2. What does Maria Callas teach?
(b) Opera Master Class.
(c) Fashion history.
(d) Piano performance.
3. What is Maria Callas' passion?
(a) Greek food.
4. How many students perform for Maria in Act I?
5. When does Manny appear on stage in Act I?
(a) After Sophie.
(d) After Maria.
6. What is Manny's job?
(a) Music teacher.
(c) Stage hand.
7. Who does Manny acknowledge in the audience?
(d) Critics and reviewers.
8. What does Manny adjust at the beginning of Act I?
(b) Piano bench.
9. What is happening with the lights at the beginning of Act I?
(a) They are still up.
(b) It is totally dark.
(c) One light is missing.
(d) They are broken.
10. Who is dressed in a custom pantsuit and expensive accessories?
(a) Stage hand.
This section contains 3,410 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)