Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hilda call their dream home?
2. What has Hilda been exploring?
3. What does Ragnar bring in for Solness?
4. What does Hilda say is was not a simple to do?
5. Which of the following words does Solness use to describe the inside of the house?
Essay Topic 1
Identify the main themes of the Play. In what way are these themes relevant to the time period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the Play's settings. Explain how the play's settings contribute to the following areas:
Essay Topic 3
Look at the structure of the play.
1. How does the author use character and dialogue to drive the narrative?
2. Discuss elements of the play's structure; Exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the play's themes?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)