|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Solness ask Hilda if she has read?
2. Why does Hilda say she has come to Solness?
3. What does Hilda tell Solness he goes on like?
4. What does Solness say Aline had a talent for building?
5. Hilda does say Aline is by nature?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the following and examine it what expresses about late 19th century society:
Essay Topic 2
Pick a character from the play and discuss their goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the Play's settings. Explain how the play's settings contribute to the following areas:
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)