Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hilda call their dream home?
2. What has Hilda been exploring?
3. What does Ragnar bring in for Solness?
4. What does Hilda say is was not a simple to do?
5. Which of the following words does Solness use to describe the inside of the house?
Discuss Ibsen's life. In what way is his life and personality is reflected in the book? How important is it for a writer to draw from their own experiences?
Pick a character from the play and discuss their goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Identify the main themes of the Play. In what way are these themes relevant to the time period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)