Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hilda call their dream home?
2. What has Hilda been exploring?
3. What does Ragnar bring in for Solness?
4. What does Hilda say is was not a simple to do?
5. Which of the following words does Solness use to describe the inside of the house?
Examine the Play's settings. Explain how the play's settings contribute to the following areas:
What made Solness a good architect? What did Solness have to learn to become a successful architect?
Why does Ibsen use only one location? How does he use the characters to express a life beyond this location? How is the location used to express elements such as theme and character? How do the students think the story's setting would change if it was a novel?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)