|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Aline have a talent for?
2. What does Solness tell Aline they will hang from the tower of their new house?
3. What does Solness say he has given up?
4. Who does Solness describe as bonny?
5. Who is Solness afraid will stop obeying him?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Identify the main themes of the Play. In what way are these themes relevant to the time period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of the following and examine it what expresses about late 19th century society:
Essay Topic 3
Examine the Play's settings. Explain how the play's settings contribute to the following areas:
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)