|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hilda say the other ladies went?
2. What does Hilda say Solness' singing sounded like?
(a) Flutes in heaven
(b) Electric guitars in hell
(c) Harps in the air
(d) An out of tune organ
3. What is the name of Knut's son?
4. What does Hilda say the school girls carried?
5. What did the family think of Ragnar's drawings?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Solness doing in the room?
2. Who does Brovik say he wants to have it out with?
3. What does Brovik want to see Ragnar do before he dies?
4. What does Hilda say Solness has a lot of?
5. Where does Mrs. Solness say she must go?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Hilda say she stays away from her father?
2. Why does Solness say he does not tell his wife about his situation?
3. How does everyone react to seeing Solness climb the tower?
4. What does Solness promise Hilda they will do everyday?
5. Why does Solness not want to give Ragnar more work?
6. Why does Solness say he cannot stay with Aline?
7. What do Solness and Hilda say about vikings?
8. Why does Solness not want to see Ragnar?
9. What does Hilda claim is the real reason she has come to see Solness?
10. How does everyone react when Solness falls from the top of the tower?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)