|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Solness say she must go?
(a) Into town
(b) Into the city
(c) Into the woods
(d) Into the fields
2. Where do the couple want their villa built?
3. Why does Kaia say she all always takes off her shade when Solness comes in to the office?
(a) He does not like it
(b) It makes her look like a girl
(c) It is not suitable
(d) It makes her look ugly
4. What kind of hat does Hilda wear?
(a) A top hat
(b) A sailor's hat
(c) A bowler hat
(d) A hunting hat
5. What does Mrs. Solness say is dreadful about the nurseries?
(a) The design
(b) The emptiness
(c) The coldness
(d) The carpet
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Solness say has been keeping an eye on him?
2. What means orange in the original Appelsinia?
3. What does Kaia suggest Brovik does to feel better?
4. Where does Hilda say the other ladies went?
5. What country did Solness say he would carry Hilda off to?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does everyone react when Solness falls from the top of the tower?
2. Why has Ragnar not come to work?
3. Why does Hilda think Solness is mad?
4. What does Solness tell Aline troubles him?
5. How did Aline get over the death of her sons?
6. What does Hilda say she remembers about Solness?
7. Why does Solness not want to write something on Ragnar's drawings?
8. Why does Hilda say she did not contact Solness earlier?
9. Why does Solness not want to give Ragnar more work?
10. How does Solness think he has created his meeting with Hilda?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)