|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Solness say she must go?
(a) Into the city
(b) Into the woods
(c) Into town
(d) Into the fields
2. Who says he is feeling ill?
3. What does Hilda say the school girls carried?
4. What did Solness say he would call the kingdom
(a) Peach Melba
(d) Pear Rot
5. What did the school girls shout up at Solness?
(a) Hip hip hooray
(b) Simply the best Master in the world
(c) Don't fall Master Builder
(d) Hurrah for Master Builder Solness
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ragnar know the couple?
2. What does Brovik not want the children to know?
3. What does Solness say he cannot change?
4. Where does Solness suggest they put Hilda for the night?
5. What kind of hat does Hilda wear?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hilda offer to help Solness?
2. What does Solness claim his fantasies show?
3. How did Aline get over the death of her sons?
4. What is Hilda wearing?
5. Why does Solness not want to write something on Ragnar's drawings?
6. How does Solness react when Hilda asks him if he gets dizzy when he climbs up towers?
7. Why does Hilda say Solness is stupid?
8. Why does Aline say she is glad to move to a new house?
9. What does Solness persuade Kaia to do?
10. Why has Ragnar not come to work?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)