|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Herdal say he likes listening to?
(a) Folk music
(b) Strange stories
(d) Ghost stories
2. What is Kaia's surname?
3. To where does the open door lead?
(a) The garden
(b) The draughtsmen's office
(c) The reception
(d) The games room
4. What does Hilda say Solness' singing sounded like?
(a) Harps in the air
(b) An out of tune organ
(c) Electric guitars in hell
(d) Flutes in heaven
5. What does Hilda say Solness has a lot of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Solness doing in the room?
2. Who does Solness call into the room?
3. What does Solness offer Brovik to sit on?
4. What did the school girls shout up at Solness?
5. Who does Solness say he owes a debt to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Solness tell Ragnar about his new commission?
2. How does Hilda react to Solness calling her a bird of prey?
3. Why was it harder for Aline to get over the destruction of her house?
4. What small talk do Hilda and Solness engage in?
5. Why does Solness not want to write something on Ragnar's drawings?
6. How does Aline react when Hilda tries to embrace her?
7. How does Solness think his luck will turn?
8. Why does Solness get angry with Ragnar?
9. Why does Hilda say she has to go away?
10. Why does Hilda say Solness is stupid?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)