|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hilda say she was when she was a young girl?
(a) A pretty mug
(b) A little devil
(c) A little fool
(d) A little flower
2. What does Solness want Kaia to do?
(a) Phone some people
(b) Write a letter
(c) Keep him company
(d) Finish some drawings
3. What word does Hilda say she cannot stand?
4. What is over the console table?
(a) A mirror
(b) A photgraph
(c) A painting
(d) A statue
5. Who knocks on the door?
(a) Aline Solness
(b) Knut Brovik
(c) Kaia Brovik
(d) Hilda Wangel
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ragnar want to marry?
2. What is Mrs. Solness doing in the room?
3. What does Hilda say the school girls carried?
4. What does Solness hold under his arms?
5. Where does Solness suggest they put Hilda for the night?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Solness promise Hilda they will do everyday?
2. What does Solness say about Aline's talent?
3. What does Hilda claim is the real reason she has come to see Solness?
4. How does Aline respond to Solness' pointed comment?
5. Why does Aline say Hilda does not know Solness?
6. What complaints does Hilda have about Aline?
7. How does Hilda offer to help Solness?
8. Why has Ragnar not come to work?
9. What does Solness say he will do if he climbs the tower?
10. Why was it harder for Aline to get over the destruction of her house?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)