|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Knut's son?
2. What does Brovik want to see Ragnar do before he dies?
(b) Have a son
(c) Stand on his own two feet
(d) Get his own business
3. Who says he is feeling ill?
4. What kind of hat does Solness wear?
(a) Bowler hat
(b) Felt hat
(c) Baseball hat
(d) Top hat
5. Where does Hilda say the other ladies went?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hilda say she slept?
2. Who does Solness call into the room?
3. What does Mrs. Solness say is dreadful about the nurseries?
4. Where does Mrs. Solness say she must go?
5. What did Solness hang on the weather vane?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Kaia and Ragnar urge Brovik to do?
2. Why does Solness get angry with Ragnar?
3. What does Dr. Herdal say he has noticed about Aline?
4. What does Solness tell Kaia?
5. Why does Hilda say she has to go away?
6. How does Aline react when Hilda tries to embrace her?
7. How does act 2, part 1 begin?
8. What does Solness persuade Kaia to do?
9. What does Solness say is the point of the story?
10. Why does Aline say Solness should not go up the tower?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)