|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house does the action pass in and out of?
2. What color were the school girls dressed in?
3. What chair does Solness lean against?
(a) The armchair
(b) The sofa
(c) The dining room chair
(d) The rocking chair
4. What does Hilda say the school girls carried?
5. What did Solness hang on the weather vane?
(a) A medal
(b) A wreath
(c) A doll
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Mrs. Solness' parents house?
2. Who does Ragnar want to marry?
3. What does Hilda say Solness has a lot of?
4. What does Solness hold under his arms?
5. What does Dr. Herdal say happened to the grim old robber's castle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Solness tell Ragnar about his new commission?
2. What does Solness tell Aline troubles him?
3. How does Solness reassure Kaia?
4. What does Solness claim his fantasies show?
5. What does Solness say is the point of the story?
6. Why does Aline say Solness should not go up the tower?
7. What does Solness think of Hilda's story?
8. What does Solness say about Aline's talent?
9. What is Hilda wearing?
10. What do Solness and Hilda say about vikings?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)