|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hilda say she wants to sleep as sound as?
(a) A tree
(b) A stone
(c) A dead man
(d) A brick
2. What does Solness tell his wife she has on her hands?
(b) A sick man
(d) The world
3. Why does Solness say he is willing to give a commission away?
(a) He will only build brilliance
(b) He will not tolerate impatience
(c) The couple are criminals
(d) It is better than building at random
4. Whose portfolio is Solness reading?
5. What is Kaia's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of hat does Solness wear?
2. Where does Solness suggest they put Hilda for the night?
3. What does Hilda put on the table?
4. Why does Hilda not want to go to the shops?
5. What does Dr. Herdal say the other ladies did not like?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hilda react to Solness calling her a bird of prey?
2. How does Solness think his luck will turn?
3. What does Solness say about God in the final act?
4. How did Solness' children die?
5. What does Solness say is the point of the story?
6. Why was it harder for Aline to get over the destruction of her house?
7. How does Solness say he reacted to the boys' death?
8. What does Solness tell Aline troubles him?
9. How does Solness reassure Kaia?
10. What does Solness tell Kaia?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)