|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Dr. Herdal meet Hilda?
(a) A tourist station
(b) A mountain station
(c) A fire station
(d) A police station
2. Why does Solness say he is willing to give a commission away?
(a) It is better than building at random
(b) He will not tolerate impatience
(c) The couple are criminals
(d) He will only build brilliance
3. What did Solness promise Hilda he would buy her in Spain?
(a) A diamond necklace
(b) A gold ring
(c) A mansion
(d) A kingdom
4. What does Hilda ask Solness if his book-keeper is?
(a) A joker
(b) A man
(c) A woman
(d) A professional
5. What happened to Mrs. Solness' parents house?
(a) It was demolished
(b) It burned down
(c) It was sold
(d) It was left to fall down
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Solness say he cannot change?
2. What does Solness say someone will come and say to him?
3. What did Solness climb up at the celebration?
4. Who does Solness say Aline has become shy with?
5. Who says he is feeling ill?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Aline get over the death of her sons?
2. Why does Solness say he does not tell his wife about his situation?
3. How does Solness make Kaia nervous?
4. How does Solness say he reacted to the boys' death?
5. How does everyone react to seeing Solness climb the tower?
6. Why does Solness not want to write something on Ragnar's drawings?
7. Why does Hilda say Solness is stupid?
8. Why does Hilda say she has to go away?
9. What does Solness say about Aline's talent?
10. How does Solness think he has created his meeting with Hilda?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)