|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hilda say she wants to sleep as sound as?
(a) A stone
(b) A tree
(c) A dead man
(d) A brick
2. When does Solness say life will be easier for his wife?
(a) When they find a lodger
(b) When they get a divorce
(c) When they move into their new home
(d) When they have a child
3. What does Solness think will make his luck turn?
(a) The younger generation
(c) The government
(d) The city boys
4. What does Solness want Kaia to do?
(a) Phone some people
(b) Keep him company
(c) Finish some drawings
(d) Write a letter
5. What does Solness think sooner or later must turn?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Solness offer Brovik to sit on?
2. What did Solness say he would call the kingdom
3. What does Solness hold under his arms?
4. Who does Hilda think dislikes her?
5. What does Dr. Herdal say he likes listening to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Solness say he does not tell his wife about his situation?
2. How does Solness make Kaia nervous?
3. How does everyone react when Solness falls from the top of the tower?
4. Why does Solness get angry with Ragnar?
5. How does Hilda react to Solness calling her a bird of prey?
6. Why does Hilda say she stays away from her father?
7. How does act 2, part 1 begin?
8. What does Solness say about God in the final act?
9. How does Aline react when Hilda tries to embrace her?
10. What does Solness say about the crack in the chimney?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)