|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Solness not want Kaia to runaway?
(a) She has too much potential
(b) He needs her to attract business
(c) Ragnar will runaway too
(d) He is in love with her
2. What does Hilda say she stretched herself out like?
(a) A peasant
(b) A princess
(c) A serpent
(d) A queen
3. What does Solness say the others will say?
(a) Make room, make room
(b) Fun, fun, fun
(c) Fill me up
(d) Get rid of the old man
4. What does Solness think will make his luck turn?
(a) The government
(c) The city boys
(d) The younger generation
5. What did the family think of Ragnar's drawings?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kaia say she all always takes off her shade when Solness comes in to the office?
2. What did Solness hang on the weather vane?
3. What does Hilda say she dreamed she was falling down?
4. What does Solness say he cannot change?
5. What is Kaia's surname?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Solness not want to give Ragnar more work?
2. Why does Hilda think Solness is mad?
3. What does Solness think of Hilda's story?
4. What does Solness persuade Kaia to do?
5. What does Solness say about Aline's talent?
6. Why does Hilda say she has to go away?
7. What is Hilda wearing?
8. Why does Dr. Herdal think Solness is lucky?
9. Why does Hilda say she did not contact Solness earlier?
10. How does Aline respond to Solness' pointed comment?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)