|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Solness hang on the weather vane?
(a) A doll
(b) A medal
(c) A wreath
2. When does Solness say life will be easier for his wife?
(a) When they get a divorce
(b) When they have a child
(c) When they find a lodger
(d) When they move into their new home
3. What is Kaia's surname?
4. What does Kaia suggest Brovik does to feel better?
(a) Read a book
(b) Go to the cinema
(c) Go to sleep
(d) Go for a walk
5. What does Brovik want to see Ragnar do before he dies?
(a) Have a son
(c) Get his own business
(d) Stand on his own two feet
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Solness not want Kaia to runaway?
2. What does Solness think sooner or later must turn?
3. What does Hilda say Solness' singing sounded like?
4. What country did Solness say he would carry Hilda off to?
5. What does Dr. Herdal think Solness is?
Short Essay Questions
1. What complaints does Hilda have about Aline?
2. How does Aline respond to Solness' pointed comment?
3. How does Solness react when Dr. Herdal asks about his relationship with Kaia?
4. Why does Hilda say she has to go away?
5. How does act 2, part 1 begin?
6. What does Hilda say she remembers about Solness?
7. What small talk do Hilda and Solness engage in?
8. How does Aline react when Hilda tries to embrace her?
9. How did Aline get over the death of her sons?
10. What does Solness accuse Dr. Herdal of?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)