|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hilda say she was when she was a young girl?
(a) A little fool
(b) A little flower
(c) A little devil
(d) A pretty mug
2. Where did Dr. Herdal meet Hilda?
(a) A fire station
(b) A police station
(c) A mountain station
(d) A tourist station
3. What did the school girls shout up at Solness?
(a) Simply the best Master in the world
(b) Hip hip hooray
(c) Don't fall Master Builder
(d) Hurrah for Master Builder Solness
4. Where did the town play music to celebrate the building of Solness' tower?
(a) The park
(b) The tourist center
(c) The Town Hall
(d) The churchyard
5. What is over the console table?
(a) A statue
(b) A mirror
(c) A photgraph
(d) A painting
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Mrs. Solness' parents house?
2. Whose house does the action pass in and out of?
3. What color were the school girls dressed in?
4. What kind of drink does Brovik ask Solness for?
5. What kind of hat does Hilda wear?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Solness promise Hilda they will do everyday?
2. How does Solness think he has created his meeting with Hilda?
3. What does Hilda say is the only way she can trust Solness?
4. Why does Hilda say she did not contact Solness earlier?
5. Why does Hilda say she has to go away?
6. How does Hilda react to Solness calling her a bird of prey?
7. How does Solness make Kaia nervous?
8. What does Aline say she blames herself for?
9. What story does Solness tell Dr. Herdal?
10. How does Hilda offer to help Solness?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)