|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hilda say she dreamed she was falling down?
(a) A tower
(b) A mountain
(c) A precipice
(d) A cliff
2. What does Dr. Herdal say he likes listening to?
(a) Strange stories
(b) Folk music
(c) Ghost stories
3. What does Hilda say amuses her?
(a) People singing
(b) People fighting
(c) People drinking
(d) People staring
4. What color were the school girls dressed in?
5. What does Solness say he cannot change?
(a) Brovik's illness
(b) Ragnar's lack of talent
(c) His nature
(d) His genuis
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hilda say she slept?
2. What does Dr. Herdal say happened to the grim old robber's castle?
3. Who does Soness say writes in the ledger?
4. Who does Solness say Aline has become shy with?
5. What does Hilda say she stretched herself out like?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Solness make Kaia nervous?
2. What does Solness persuade Kaia to do?
3. What does Solness accuse Dr. Herdal of?
4. Why does Hilda say she stays away from her father?
5. How did Solness' children die?
6. What does Solness say he will do if he climbs the tower?
7. What does Dr. Herdal say he has noticed about Aline?
8. Why does Hilda say she did not contact Solness earlier?
9. How does Solness reassure Kaia?
10. Why does Hilda think Solness is mad?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)