|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made it easier for Aline to come to terms with her sons death?
(a) Her belief in God
(b) Her belief in Buddha
(c) Her love of life
(d) Her love for Solness
2. What does Solness say him and his wife will never have?
3. Which of the following words does Solness use to describe the inside of the house?
4. How does Hilda long to see Solness?
(b) In love
5. What does Hilda tell Solness he goes on like?
(a) A koala
(b) A kangeroo
(c) A troll
(d) A rabbit
6. What do Solness and Hilda want to build their castle on?
(a) A meadow
(b) A cliff
(c) A hill
(d) A mountain
7. What did Solness stop building after he lost the twins?
(d) Tower blocks
8. What does Hilda say the house seems to have?
(a) An overgrown garden
(b) A broken chimney
(c) A high tower
(d) A mishapen roof
9. What does Solness use to write on Ragnar's drawings?
(a) A biro
(b) A pencil
(c) A crayon
(d) A fountain pen
10. What does Hilda tell Solness to write on Ragnar's drawings?
(a) Something heart warming
(b) Something positive
(c) Something negative
(d) Something funny
11. What does Ragnar bring in for Solness?
(a) A gold coin
(b) A painting
(c) A drawing
(d) A wreath
12. What happens to Solness when he is up high?
(a) He panics
(b) He vomits
(c) He gets dizzy
(d) He faints
13. Who is Solness afraid will stop obeying him?
(a) Women and children
(b) His family
(c) His friends and enemies
(d) The helpers and the servers
14. What does Solness say he can't live his life chained to?
(a) His misery
(b) A dead man
(c) A dead woman
(d) His work
15. What does Hilda think would be thrilling?
(a) To be shot at
(b) To build a church
(c) To be in a fire
(d) To be carried off
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hilda say she would be useless at?
2. What does Hilda say is was not a simple to do?
3. What does Mr. Solness say the fire was caused by?
4. What does Hilda say builders can leave behind in their castles?
5. What does Solnesss say Ragnar will do given the chance?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)