|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words does Solness use to describe the inside of the house?
2. What does Hilda say that there must be a little of inside Solness?
(a) The seahorse
(b) The devil
(c) The troll
(d) The priest
3. What does Ragnar take away with him?
(a) His clean clothes
(b) His books
(c) His drawings
(d) His magazines
4. What does Solness say he needs in his life?
5. Where does Aline say the boys are now?
(a) Close to her
(b) In the ground
(c) In heaven
(d) In hell
6. What does Ragnar call Solness?
(a) A whore
(b) A Liar
(c) A coward
(d) A devil
7. What does Hilda say one cannot choose?
(a) Whom they love
(b) Their parents
(c) Their conscience
(d) Where they work
8. What color is Aline's shawl?
9. Where does Solness tell Hilda she can live?
(a) The master bedroom
(b) The top room of the tower
(c) The servant's quarters
(d) The nursery
10. Why does Hilda say she has come to Solness?
(a) To get her kingdom
(b) To make his life hell
(c) To marry him
(d) To find her self
11. What made it easier for Aline to come to terms with her sons death?
(a) Her love of life
(b) Her belief in Buddha
(c) Her belief in God
(d) Her love for Solness
12. What did Solness stop building after he lost the twins?
(c) Tower blocks
13. What affected Aline's milk?
(b) Her fever
(c) Her unhappiness
14. What does Solness say Aline had a talent for building?
(a) A circle of friends
(b) Family happiness
(c) The souls of little children
(d) An expensive wardrobe of clothes
15. Who does Hilda say Solness was being fierce with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Solness afraid will stop obeying him?
2. What does Ragnar bring in for Solness?
3. What does Solness presume Hilda and Aline were talking about?
4. What does Solness tell Aline they will hang from the tower of their new house?
5. What does say Aline's hoouse looked like from the outside?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)