|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Solness say him and his wife will never have?
2. What does Solnesss say Ragnar will do given the chance?
(a) Force him to apologize
(b) Break up his marriage
(c) Crush him
(d) Kill him
3. What does Solness show Hilda?
(a) A photograph
(b) A house
(c) A drawing
(d) A book
4. What does Solness give Kaia?
(a) A rose
(b) Some letters
(c) Ragnar's drawings
(d) Some money
5. What does Mr. Solness say the fire was caused by?
(a) One of the twins
(b) A gas leak
(c) A crack in the chimney
(d) A crack in the ceiling
6. What does Hilda tell Solness to write on Ragnar's drawings?
(a) Something negative
(b) Something positive
(c) Something funny
(d) Something heart warming
7. What does Ragnar want Solness to write for his father?
(a) A good reference
(b) A few kind words
(c) His will
(d) A few serious words
8. Which of the following type of devil does Solness not list?
(a) Black haired devil
(b) Bad devil
(c) Fiery devil
(d) Good devil
9. What does Solness tell Aline they will hang from the tower of their new house?
(b) A boars head
(c) A flag
(d) A wreath
10. What does Hilda say that there must be a little of inside Solness?
(a) The priest
(b) The devil
(c) The troll
(d) The seahorse
11. What does Solness say he wants to tell Hilda?
(a) Something deep
(b) Something ugly
(c) Something funny
(d) Somthing cruel
12. Where does Aline say the boys are now?
(a) In heaven
(b) In the ground
(c) In hell
(d) Close to her
13. Where did the fire break out?
(a) In the attic
(b) In the chimney
(c) In a clothes cupboard
(d) In the nursery
14. What does Ragnar take away with him?
(a) His drawings
(b) His magazines
(c) His books
(d) His clean clothes
15. Why did Hilda not contact Solness before?
(a) She was afraid she would ruin everything
(b) She was in love with someone else
(c) Her father refused to let her out of the house
(d) She had forgotten him
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hilda long to see Solness?
2. What does Ragnar bring in for Solness?
3. What does Solness say Hilda means when she says he is ill?
4. Why does Hilda say she has come to Solness?
5. Hilda does say Aline is by nature?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)