|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Hilda say she cannot stand?
2. What does Hilda think Solness is bad at?
(a) Remembering things
3. What did Solness say he would call the kingdom
(a) Pear Rot
(c) Peach Melba
4. What is Mrs. Solness doing in the room?
(a) Reading a book
(b) Watering flowers
(d) Drawing a picture
5. What does Solness think will make his luck turn?
(b) The city boys
(c) The government
(d) The younger generation
6. What does Dr. Herdal think Solness is?
(b) A fool
(c) A womanizer
(d) A ragamuffin
7. What color were the school girls dressed in?
8. What did the town give in honor of Solness?
(a) A party
(b) A parade
(c) A dinner
(d) A barbecue
9. What does Kaia suggest Brovik does to feel better?
(a) Go to sleep
(b) Go for a walk
(c) Read a book
(d) Go to the cinema
10. What does Solness say he cannot change?
(a) His nature
(b) Brovik's illness
(c) Ragnar's lack of talent
(d) His genuis
11. What does Brovik not want the children to know?
(a) What he thinks of Solness
(b) How angry he is
(c) How old he is
(d) How he ill he feels
12. What do the young couple want built?
(a) A villa
(b) A hotel
(c) A cafe
(d) A mansion
13. What country did Solness say he would carry Hilda off to?
14. Why does Solness not want Kaia to runaway?
(a) Ragnar will runaway too
(b) She has too much potential
(c) He is in love with her
(d) He needs her to attract business
15. What does Solness tell his wife she has on her hands?
(a) A sick man
(b) The world
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Herdal say the other ladies did not like?
2. Where does Mrs. Solness say she must go?
3. When does Solness say life will be easier for his wife?
4. Where did the town play music to celebrate the building of Solness' tower?
5. What does Hilda's father do for a living?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)