|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What chair does Solness lean against?
(a) The armchair
(b) The dining room chair
(c) The rocking chair
(d) The sofa
2. Who does Soness say writes in the ledger?
(a) His book-keeper
(c) His secretary
(d) His assistant
3. What kind of hat does Solness wear?
(a) Bowler hat
(b) Baseball hat
(c) Felt hat
(d) Top hat
4. What did Solness say he would call the kingdom
(b) Peach Melba
(c) Pear Rot
5. What country did Solness say he would carry Hilda off to?
6. What is the name of Solness' wife?
7. Who does Hilda think dislikes her?
(a) Mrs. Solness
8. Why does Hilda say she dislikes the word duty?
(a) It is sharp and stinging
(b) It is uncaring
(c) It is too informal
(d) It is used by enemies
9. Where was the dinner held?
(a) The mayor's house
(b) The Club
(c) The townhall
(d) The Barfly
10. Where did Dr. Herdal meet Hilda?
(a) A tourist station
(b) A mountain station
(c) A fire station
(d) A police station
11. What kind of drink does Brovik ask Solness for?
12. What is Kaia's surname?
13. What color were the school girls dressed in?
14. What did the town give in honor of Solness?
(a) A dinner
(b) A barbecue
(c) A party
(d) A parade
15. What is Mrs. Solness doing in the room?
(a) Reading a book
(b) Drawing a picture
(c) Watering flowers
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Solness hold under his arms?
2. What does Dr. Herdal say he likes listening to?
3. Where did the town play music to celebrate the building of Solness' tower?
4. How does Ragnar know the couple?
5. What does Mrs. Solness say is dreadful about the nurseries?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)