|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Solness say the others will say?
(a) Fun, fun, fun
(b) Get rid of the old man
(c) Fill me up
(d) Make room, make room
2. Why does Solness think it will not be good if Kaia gets married?
(a) She will live a miserable life
(b) He will have no one to keep his books
(c) He is in love with her
(d) She is too young
3. What does Brovik not want the children to know?
(a) How he ill he feels
(b) What he thinks of Solness
(c) How old he is
(d) How angry he is
4. What is the name of Solness' wife?
5. Who says he is feeling ill?
6. Where does Solness suggest they put Hilda for the night?
(a) The master bedroom
(b) The nusery
(c) The guest room
(d) The games room
7. Where do the couple want their villa built?
8. What did the family think of Ragnar's drawings?
9. What does Solness tell his wife she has on her hands?
(b) A sick man
(c) The world
10. Why does Kaia say she all always takes off her shade when Solness comes in to the office?
(a) He does not like it
(b) It makes her look like a girl
(c) It makes her look ugly
(d) It is not suitable
11. What do the young couple want built?
(a) A villa
(b) A hotel
(c) A cafe
(d) A mansion
12. What does Hilda ask Solness if his book-keeper is?
(a) A man
(b) A professional
(c) A joker
(d) A woman
13. Where does Hilda say the other ladies went?
14. How does Ragnar know the couple?
(a) He attended university with the man
(b) He is married to the woman's sister
(c) He is a friend of the family
(d) He has worked closely with the family
15. What does Dr. Herdal think Solness is?
(a) A womanizer
(b) A ragamuffin
(c) A fool
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hilda say she dislikes the word duty?
2. What kind of hat does Hilda wear?
3. What did Solness call Hilda when he saw her in her white dress?
4. What does Solness think sooner or later must turn?
5. What did the school girls shout up at Solness?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)