|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Solness think it will not be good if Kaia gets married?
(a) She is too young
(b) She will live a miserable life
(c) He will have no one to keep his books
(d) He is in love with her
2. What did Solness climb up at the celebration?
(a) A rope ladder
(b) A step ladder
(c) A rope
3. Why does Kaia say she all always takes off her shade when Solness comes in to the office?
(a) He does not like it
(b) It makes her look like a girl
(c) It is not suitable
(d) It makes her look ugly
4. What does Dr. Herdal say happened to the grim old robber's castle?
(a) It was bombed
(b) It was burned down
(c) It was taken over by the government
(d) It was robbed
5. What happened to Mrs. Solness' parents house?
(a) It was sold
(b) It was demolished
(c) It was left to fall down
(d) It burned down
6. What does Dr. Herdal say young people have a bad habit of doing?
(d) Running away
7. What did the town give in honor of Solness?
(a) A dinner
(b) A party
(c) A barbecue
(d) A parade
8. Where was the dinner held?
(a) The Barfly
(b) The mayor's house
(c) The Club
(d) The townhall
9. What kind of hat does Solness wear?
(a) Baseball hat
(b) Bowler hat
(c) Top hat
(d) Felt hat
10. What did Solness promise Hilda he would buy her in Spain?
(a) A mansion
(b) A diamond necklace
(c) A gold ring
(d) A kingdom
11. What does Solness hold under his arms?
12. To where does the open door lead?
(a) The games room
(b) The reception
(c) The draughtsmen's office
(d) The garden
13. What does Hilda say Solness has a lot of?
14. Who does Solness say has been keeping an eye on him?
(b) His wife
(d) Dr. Herdal
15. What is over the console table?
(a) A mirror
(b) A painting
(c) A photgraph
(d) A statue
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hilda say the other ladies went?
2. Where does Solness suggest that Hilda makes the rounds?
3. What does Solness say he now builds?
4. What does Dr. Herdal say the other ladies did not like?
5. Who does Ragnar want to marry?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)