|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of drink does Brovik ask Solness for?
2. What kind of hat does Solness wear?
(a) Top hat
(b) Felt hat
(c) Baseball hat
(d) Bowler hat
3. What is Mrs. Solness doing in the room?
(b) Watering flowers
(c) Reading a book
(d) Drawing a picture
4. What does Kaia suggest Brovik does to feel better?
(a) Go to the cinema
(b) Read a book
(c) Go to sleep
(d) Go for a walk
5. What is over the console table?
(a) A painting
(b) A statue
(c) A photgraph
(d) A mirror
6. What kind of drink is on the table?
7. What does Dr. Herdal say he likes listening to?
(b) Folk music
(c) Strange stories
(d) Ghost stories
8. What does Brovik not want the children to know?
(a) How old he is
(b) How angry he is
(c) What he thinks of Solness
(d) How he ill he feels
9. What did Solness call Hilda when he saw her in her white dress?
(a) A little flower
(b) A little horror
(c) A little princess
(d) A little devil
10. What does Solness want Kaia to do?
(a) Keep him company
(b) Phone some people
(c) Write a letter
(d) Finish some drawings
11. What does Solness say the others will say?
(a) Get rid of the old man
(b) Fun, fun, fun
(c) Fill me up
(d) Make room, make room
12. Who says he is feeling ill?
13. What does Solness think Ragnar wants to stay at his company?
(a) More say
(b) A bigger office
(c) A secretary
(d) More money
14. What does Solness think sooner or later must turn?
15. What did Solness promise Hilda he would buy her in Spain?
(a) A mansion
(b) A kingdom
(c) A diamond necklace
(d) A gold ring
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Solness say he is willing to give a commission away?
2. What does Hilda think Solness is bad at?
3. What does Brovik want to see Ragnar do before he dies?
4. What does Hilda say amuses her?
5. Where did the town play music to celebrate the building of Solness' tower?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)