|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of drink is on the table?
2. Whose portfolio is Solness reading?
3. What did Solness climb up at the celebration?
(a) A rope
(b) A rope ladder
(d) A step ladder
4. What does Solness say he now builds?
(a) Apartments for students
(b) Homes for humans
(c) Churches for the government
(d) Towers for the Gods
5. Whose house does the action pass in and out of?
6. What does Dr. Herdal say he likes listening to?
(a) Ghost stories
(b) Folk music
(c) Strange stories
7. What does Solness think Ragnar wants to stay at his company?
(a) More say
(b) A bigger office
(c) A secretary
(d) More money
8. Who does Solness call into the room?
(a) Mrs Herdal
9. What did Solness hang on the weather vane?
(b) A wreath
(c) A medal
(d) A doll
10. What does Hilda think Solness is bad at?
(d) Remembering things
11. What is the name of Solness' wife?
12. What does Solness think sooner or later must turn?
13. Why does Dr. Herbal think that Solness should not be afraid?
(a) He is a man
(b) He has luck on his side
(c) He is very rich
(d) He has powerful friends
14. What does Hilda tell Solness he did many times to her?
(a) Poked her
(b) Slapped her
(c) Laughed at her
(d) Kissed her
15. What kind of hat does Solness wear?
(a) Bowler hat
(b) Top hat
(c) Felt hat
(d) Baseball hat
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hilda put on the table?
2. Why does Solness not want Kaia to runaway?
3. What did the family think of Ragnar's drawings?
4. What chair does Solness lean against?
5. What does Hilda say Solness' singing sounded like?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)