|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hilda's father do for a living?
(a) A lawyer
(b) A jounralist
(c) A doctor
(d) A dentist
2. What does Brovik want to see Ragnar do before he dies?
(a) Have a son
(b) Get his own business
(d) Stand on his own two feet
3. What do the young couple want built?
(a) A hotel
(b) A villa
(c) A cafe
(d) A mansion
4. What does Dr. Herdal say he likes listening to?
(a) Strange stories
(b) Folk music
(c) Ghost stories
5. What did the family think of Ragnar's drawings?
6. What means orange in the original Appelsinia?
(c) Orang a tang
7. Where did the town play music to celebrate the building of Solness' tower?
(a) The Town Hall
(b) The churchyard
(c) The tourist center
(d) The park
8. What does Solness want Kaia to do?
(a) Finish some drawings
(b) Phone some people
(c) Keep him company
(d) Write a letter
9. Whose portfolio is Solness reading?
10. What does Hilda say amuses her?
(a) People fighting
(b) People singing
(c) People staring
(d) People drinking
11. What does Hilda say she stretched herself out like?
(a) A peasant
(b) A queen
(c) A serpent
(d) A princess
12. Who does Solness call into the room?
(a) Mrs Herdal
13. When does Solness say life will be easier for his wife?
(a) When they get a divorce
(b) When they find a lodger
(c) When they move into their new home
(d) When they have a child
14. Who does Soness say writes in the ledger?
(a) His book-keeper
(b) His secretary
(c) His assistant
15. Where do the couple want their villa built?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Solness think will make his luck turn?
2. What did Solness climb up at the celebration?
3. Where does Solness suggest that Hilda makes the rounds?
4. What does Solness tell his wife she has on her hands?
5. Who says he is feeling ill?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)