|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Solness think will make his luck turn?
(a) The government
(b) The city boys
(c) The younger generation
2. What does Hilda say Solness' singing sounded like?
(a) Electric guitars in hell
(b) An out of tune organ
(c) Flutes in heaven
(d) Harps in the air
3. What does Hilda think Solness is bad at?
(c) Remembering things
4. What does Hilda tell Solness he did many times to her?
(a) Poked her
(b) Laughed at her
(c) Kissed her
(d) Slapped her
5. What does Solness offer Brovik to sit on?
(a) A sofa
(b) A rocking chair
(c) An armchair
(d) A bed
6. Who does Ragnar want to marry?
7. What does Hilda's father do for a living?
(a) A dentist
(b) A jounralist
(c) A lawyer
(d) A doctor
8. What does Hilda say she stretched herself out like?
(a) A serpent
(b) A peasant
(c) A queen
(d) A princess
9. What does Mrs. Solness say is dreadful about the nurseries?
(a) The coldness
(b) The design
(c) The emptiness
(d) The carpet
10. What does Kaia suggest Brovik does to feel better?
(a) Read a book
(b) Go to sleep
(c) Go to the cinema
(d) Go for a walk
11. What does Hilda say amuses her?
(a) People singing
(b) People staring
(c) People fighting
(d) People drinking
12. Where does Hilda say the other ladies went?
13. What does Hilda say the school girls carried?
14. Who says he is feeling ill?
15. What does Solness say the others will say?
(a) Fill me up
(b) Fun, fun, fun
(c) Get rid of the old man
(d) Make room, make room
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hilda say she wants to sleep as sound as?
2. What do the young couple want built?
3. What does Solness want Kaia to do?
4. What chair does Solness lean against?
5. When does Solness say life will be easier for his wife?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)