|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Solness call into the room?
(b) Mrs Herdal
2. What does Dr. Herdal say the other ladies did not like?
(c) The dark
3. What does Hilda say the school girls carried?
4. What does Hilda say she dreamed she was falling down?
(a) A tower
(b) A precipice
(c) A cliff
(d) A mountain
5. What did the school girls shout up at Solness?
(a) Hurrah for Master Builder Solness
(b) Don't fall Master Builder
(c) Hip hip hooray
(d) Simply the best Master in the world
6. What kind of drink is on the table?
7. What is Mrs. Solness doing in the room?
(a) Watering flowers
(c) Drawing a picture
(d) Reading a book
8. What does Dr. Herdal say happened to the grim old robber's castle?
(a) It was taken over by the government
(b) It was bombed
(c) It was burned down
(d) It was robbed
9. What color jacket does Solness wear?
10. What does Dr. Herdal think Solness is?
(a) A fool
(c) A ragamuffin
(d) A womanizer
11. Where do the couple want their villa built?
12. To where does the open door lead?
(a) The garden
(b) The draughtsmen's office
(c) The games room
(d) The reception
13. What does Dr. Herdal say young people have a bad habit of doing?
(c) Running away
14. Where does Solness suggest that Hilda makes the rounds?
(a) Her friends
(b) The shops
(c) The tourist attractions
(d) The pubs
15. What does Solness think Ragnar wants to stay at his company?
(a) A secretary
(b) More say
(c) More money
(d) A bigger office
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Solness say Aline has become shy with?
2. What does Brovik not want the children to know?
3. Why does Hilda say she dislikes the word duty?
4. What kind of hat does Solness wear?
5. What is over the console table?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)