|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Solness not want Kaia to runaway?
(a) He is in love with her
(b) He needs her to attract business
(c) She has too much potential
(d) Ragnar will runaway too
2. What does Dr. Herdal say young people have a bad habit of doing?
(a) Running away
3. Whose portfolio is Solness reading?
4. Where was Solness raised?
(a) A small town
(b) A country village
(c) A capital city
(d) A mountain village
5. Where does Mrs. Solness say she must go?
(a) Into the city
(b) Into town
(c) Into the woods
(d) Into the fields
6. What chair does Solness lean against?
(a) The sofa
(b) The armchair
(c) The rocking chair
(d) The dining room chair
7. Why does Solness say he is willing to give a commission away?
(a) It is better than building at random
(b) The couple are criminals
(c) He will only build brilliance
(d) He will not tolerate impatience
8. Where does Solness suggest they put Hilda for the night?
(a) The games room
(b) The master bedroom
(c) The nusery
(d) The guest room
9. What happened to Mrs. Solness' parents house?
(a) It was left to fall down
(b) It was sold
(c) It was demolished
(d) It burned down
10. Who does Solness say Aline has become shy with?
11. What did the school girls shout up at Solness?
(a) Hip hip hooray
(b) Hurrah for Master Builder Solness
(c) Don't fall Master Builder
(d) Simply the best Master in the world
12. Who does Ragnar want to marry?
13. What did Solness promise Hilda he would buy her in Spain?
(a) A kingdom
(b) A gold ring
(c) A diamond necklace
(d) A mansion
14. What did Solness hang on the weather vane?
(b) A wreath
(c) A medal
(d) A doll
15. Who does Brovik say he wants to have it out with?
(a) His landlady
(b) The chief
(c) His landlord
(d) The President
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Solness say he now builds?
2. What does Dr. Herdal think Solness is?
3. How does Hilda say she slept?
4. Who does Solness say he owes a debt to?
5. What does Solness tell his wife she has on her hands?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)