|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Solness think it will not be good if Kaia gets married?
(a) He is in love with her
(b) She is too young
(c) He will have no one to keep his books
(d) She will live a miserable life
2. What does Solness say he cannot change?
(a) Brovik's illness
(b) His genuis
(c) Ragnar's lack of talent
(d) His nature
3. Why does Hilda not want to go to the shops?
(a) She hates shopping
(b) She is too busy
(c) She has no money
(d) She does not want to go alone
4. Who says he is feeling ill?
5. Who knocks on the door?
(a) Kaia Brovik
(b) Knut Brovik
(c) Hilda Wangel
(d) Aline Solness
6. What does Hilda say she dreamed she was falling down?
(a) A mountain
(b) A cliff
(c) A tower
(d) A precipice
7. What did the family think of Ragnar's drawings?
8. What kind of drink is on the table?
9. Who does Solness say has been keeping an eye on him?
(a) His wife
(b) Dr. Herdal
10. What is the name of Solness' wife?
11. What does Dr. Herdal say the other ladies did not like?
(c) The dark
12. Where does Solness suggest they put Hilda for the night?
(a) The guest room
(b) The nusery
(c) The master bedroom
(d) The games room
13. What did Solness hang on the weather vane?
(b) A doll
(c) A medal
(d) A wreath
14. What word does Hilda say she cannot stand?
15. What is the name of Knut's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hilda say she dislikes the word duty?
2. What does Hilda say she was when she was a young girl?
3. Who does Ragnar want to marry?
4. What does Dr. Herdal think Solness is?
5. What does Solness offer Brovik to sit on?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)