|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brovik not want the children to know?
(a) How he ill he feels
(b) How angry he is
(c) How old he is
(d) What he thinks of Solness
2. What does Dr. Herdal think Solness is?
(a) A fool
(b) A ragamuffin
(d) A womanizer
3. What kind of hat does Solness wear?
(a) Baseball hat
(b) Bowler hat
(c) Top hat
(d) Felt hat
4. Who does Ragnar want to marry?
5. What is the name of Solness' wife?
6. What does Dr. Herdal say young people have a bad habit of doing?
(a) Running away
7. What does Hilda think Solness is bad at?
(b) Remembering things
8. What does Dr. Herdal say the other ladies did not like?
(a) The dark
9. What does Solness think sooner or later must turn?
10. What is Kaia's surname?
11. What means orange in the original Appelsinia?
(c) Orang a tang
12. What did the town give in honor of Solness?
(a) A dinner
(b) A parade
(c) A barbecue
(d) A party
13. How does Hilda say she slept?
(a) Like a brick in the wall
(b) Like a dead baby
(c) Like a child in a cradle
(d) Like a pebble in a river
14. What does Solness say he cannot change?
(a) Brovik's illness
(b) His nature
(c) Ragnar's lack of talent
(d) His genuis
15. What did Solness say he would call the kingdom
(a) Pear Rot
(b) Peach Melba
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Solness promise Hilda he would buy her in Spain?
2. What did the family think of Ragnar's drawings?
3. Where does Solness suggest that Hilda makes the rounds?
4. Where was the dinner held?
5. What is the name of Knut's son?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)