Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Act 1, Part 1
1. What do Kaia and Ragnar urge Brovik to do?
2. How does Solness make Kaia nervous?
3. What does Solness tell Ragnar about his new commission?
4. Why does Solness not want to give Ragnar more work?
5. Why does Solness get angry with Ragnar?
6. What does Solness persuade Kaia to do?
7. How does Solness reassure Kaia?
8. How does Aline respond to Solness' pointed comment?
This section contains 644 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)