|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hilda say she wants to sleep as sound as?
(a) A brick
(b) A tree
(c) A dead man
(d) A stone
2. Which of the following words does Solness use to describe the inside of the house?
3. What does Hilda say that there must be a little of inside Solness?
(a) The seahorse
(b) The priest
(c) The devil
(d) The troll
4. Where does this scene take place?
(a) The master bedroom
(b) The veranda
(c) The drawing room
(d) The tower
5. Why does Solness say he climbed the tower in Hilda's town?
(a) To make a vow to God
(b) To make people happy
(c) To view the world in a different light
(d) To kill himself
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hilda say she was when she was a young girl?
2. What word does Hilda say she cannot stand?
3. What does Solness say he can't live his life chained to?
4. How does Hilda say she slept?
5. What does Brovik want to see Ragnar do before he dies?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)