|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hilda say she stretched herself out like?
(a) A peasant
(b) A serpent
(c) A princess
(d) A queen
2. What mission does Solness say God had given him?
(a) To make Aline happy
(b) To make Hilda happy
(c) To build churches
(d) To raise a family
3. What does Solness say Hilda means when she says he is ill?
(a) Dead inside
4. What does Hilda tell Solness he goes on like?
(a) A kangeroo
(b) A rabbit
(c) A koala
(d) A troll
5. What does Dr. Herdal say he likes listening to?
(a) Folk music
(c) Strange stories
(d) Ghost stories
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hilda say Solness has a lot of?
2. Where does Aline say the boys are now?
3. Where does Solness suggest that Hilda makes the rounds?
4. What kind of drink does Brovik ask Solness for?
5. What does Solness tell his wife she has on her hands?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)