|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Solness say he kept for only three weeks?
(a) His dog
(b) His children
(c) His cat
(d) His first business
2. Why does Solness not want Kaia to runaway?
(a) He needs her to attract business
(b) Ragnar will runaway too
(c) He is in love with her
(d) She has too much potential
3. What does Solness want Kaia to do?
(a) Write a letter
(b) Finish some drawings
(c) Phone some people
(d) Keep him company
4. What does Hilda say that there must be a little of inside Solness?
(a) The seahorse
(b) The priest
(c) The troll
(d) The devil
5. Why does Solness think it will not be good if Kaia gets married?
(a) He is in love with her
(b) She is too young
(c) He will have no one to keep his books
(d) She will live a miserable life
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Solness say Aline had a talent for building?
2. What does Mr. Solness say the fire was caused by?
3. What color is Aline's shawl?
4. Who spirit does Solness talk to Hilda about?
5. What does Solness tell his wife she has on her hands?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)