|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Solness call Hilda when he saw her in her white dress?
(a) A little horror
(b) A little flower
(c) A little princess
(d) A little devil
2. Where does Solness suggest they put Hilda for the night?
(a) The master bedroom
(b) The guest room
(c) The games room
(d) The nusery
3. What does Solness presume Hilda and Aline were talking about?
(a) The tower
(b) The new house
(c) The boys
4. What does Hilda say was harder to lose than the children?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her father
(c) Her dog
(d) The house
5. What does Hilda say that there must be a little of inside Solness?
(a) The priest
(b) The devil
(c) The troll
(d) The seahorse
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of hat does Solness wear?
2. What does Solness say he wants to tell Hilda?
3. Who does Aline come into the house with?
4. Who does Solness describe as bonny?
5. What does Dr. Herdal say young people have a bad habit of doing?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)