|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hilda ask Solness if his book-keeper is?
(a) A woman
(b) A man
(c) A professional
(d) A joker
2. Why does Solness think God burned down his house?
(a) To force him to look at is life
(b) So he could find a better life
(c) To warn him of coming danger
(d) So he could build more churches
3. What does Hilda say Solness was sent into the world with?
(a) A sense of life
(b) A selfish streak
(c) A crippling guilt
(d) A sickly conscience
4. What does Solness say he needs in his life?
5. Why does Hilda not want to go to the shops?
(a) She has no money
(b) She is too busy
(c) She does not want to go alone
(d) She hates shopping
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Brovik say he wants to have it out with?
2. What does Solness say he kept for only three weeks?
3. Why does Dr. Herbal think that Solness should not be afraid?
4. Why did Hilda not contact Solness before?
5. Who spirit does Solness talk to Hilda about?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)