|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words does Solness use to describe the inside of the house?
2. What does Hilda say Solness was sent into the world with?
(a) A sickly conscience
(b) A selfish streak
(c) A sense of life
(d) A crippling guilt
3. What does Aline say Solness is underneath his bluster?
4. What is the name of Solness' wife?
5. What does Mrs. Solness say is dreadful about the nurseries?
(a) The coldness
(b) The carpet
(c) The design
(d) The emptiness
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Solness raised?
2. How does Hilda say she slept?
3. What does Hilda say was in the air when she first saw Solness?
4. What does Dr. Herdal say happened to the grim old robber's castle?
5. What does Solness use to write on Ragnar's drawings?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)