|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Solness hang on the weather vane?
(a) A medal
(b) A doll
(c) A wreath
2. What does Solness say he cannot change?
(a) His genuis
(b) Ragnar's lack of talent
(c) His nature
(d) Brovik's illness
3. What does Solness say he can't live his life chained to?
(a) His work
(b) A dead man
(c) His misery
(d) A dead woman
4. What does Hilda say she stretched herself out like?
(a) A princess
(b) A peasant
(c) A queen
(d) A serpent
5. Who does Solness call into the room?
(c) Mrs Herdal
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Dr. Herdal meet Hilda?
2. Where does Hilda say it would be wonderful to see Solness?
3. Which of the following type of devil does Solness not list?
4. What does Ragnar bring in for Solness?
5. What does Dr. Herdal say the other ladies did not like?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)