|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hilda's father do for a living?
(a) A lawyer
(b) A jounralist
(c) A dentist
(d) A doctor
2. What kind of hat does Solness wear?
(a) Bowler hat
(b) Felt hat
(c) Baseball hat
(d) Top hat
3. Who does Hilda accuse Solness of destroying?
4. What do Solness and Hilda want to build their castle on?
(a) A hill
(b) A meadow
(c) A cliff
(d) A mountain
5. To where does the open door lead?
(a) The games room
(b) The draughtsmen's office
(c) The reception
(d) The garden
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says he is feeling ill?
2. What is the name of Knut's son?
3. What does Hilda say the school girls carried?
4. Which of the following words does Solness use to describe the inside of the house?
5. Where does Hilda say the other ladies went?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)