|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of drink is on the table?
2. What does Hilda say she was when she was a young girl?
(a) A little devil
(b) A little fool
(c) A little flower
(d) A pretty mug
3. Who does Aline decide to call in this act?
(a) Her mother
(b) Dr. Herdal
4. What does Solness think will make his luck turn?
(a) The younger generation
(b) The city boys
(c) The government
5. What does Mrs. Solness say is dreadful about the nurseries?
(a) The emptiness
(b) The coldness
(c) The carpet
(d) The design
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Solness say Aline had a talent for building?
2. What does Solness say held him back from fixing the flue?
3. Who does Solness say he is thinking of?
4. Which of the following type of devil does Solness not list?
5. What does Hilda say she dreamed she was falling down?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)