|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Solness ask Hilda if she has read?
(a) The old legends
(c) The old sagas
(d) The 16th century poets
2. What word does Hilda say she cannot stand?
3. Why does Hilda say she has come to Solness?
(a) To marry him
(b) To find her self
(c) To get her kingdom
(d) To make his life hell
4. What does Dr. Herdal say happened to the grim old robber's castle?
(a) It was taken over by the government
(b) It was burned down
(c) It was bombed
(d) It was robbed
5. What does Hilda say was harder to lose than the children?
(a) Her dog
(b) Her brother
(c) Her father
(d) The house
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hilda's father do for a living?
2. Why does Solness not want Kaia to runaway?
3. What did the family think of Ragnar's drawings?
4. What does Hilda say the house seems to have?
5. What does Solness give Kaia?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)