|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hilda say the house seems to have?
(a) A broken chimney
(b) A high tower
(c) An overgrown garden
(d) A mishapen roof
2. What did Hilda use to collect?
(b) China plates
3. What does Hilda say is was not a simple to do?
(a) Leave her town
(b) Leave her father
(c) Visit Solness
(d) Not get married
4. What does Solness say held him back from fixing the flue?
(a) A hand
(b) The twins
5. What does Mr. Solness say the fire was caused by?
(a) A gas leak
(b) One of the twins
(c) A crack in the ceiling
(d) A crack in the chimney
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brovik not want the children to know?
2. What does Solness ask Hilda if she has read?
3. Where do the couple want their villa built?
4. Why does Kaia say she all always takes off her shade when Solness comes in to the office?
5. What does Hilda say she wants to sleep as sound as?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)