|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Solness say is dreadful about the nurseries?
(a) The coldness
(b) The design
(c) The emptiness
(d) The carpet
2. What is the name of Knut's son?
3. Why does Hilda say she has come to Solness?
(a) To make his life hell
(b) To get her kingdom
(c) To marry him
(d) To find her self
4. What does Hilda say Solness was sent into the world with?
(a) A sense of life
(b) A sickly conscience
(c) A crippling guilt
(d) A selfish streak
5. What does Dr. Herdal say happened to the grim old robber's castle?
(a) It was taken over by the government
(b) It was burned down
(c) It was bombed
(d) It was robbed
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the fire break out?
2. What do Solness and Hilda want to build their castle on?
3. Where does Hilda say it would be wonderful to see Solness?
4. What is Mrs. Solness doing in the room?
5. What did Solness stop building after he lost the twins?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)