|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Herdal say happened to the grim old robber's castle?
(a) It was robbed
(b) It was taken over by the government
(c) It was bombed
(d) It was burned down
2. Who does Aline decide to call in this act?
(b) Dr. Herdal
(c) Her mother
3. Which of the following words does Solness use to describe the inside of the house?
4. Hilda does say Aline is by nature?
(a) Very chilly
(b) Very funny
(c) Very kind
(d) Very serious
5. What does Solness say Aline had a talent for building?
(a) An expensive wardrobe of clothes
(b) Family happiness
(c) A circle of friends
(d) The souls of little children
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hilda tell Solness to write on Ragnar's drawings?
2. Who does Ragnar want to marry?
3. Where did the fire break out?
4. Who does Hilda think dislikes her?
5. Where was the dinner held?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)