|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hilda say she dislikes the word duty?
(a) It is used by enemies
(b) It is uncaring
(c) It is sharp and stinging
(d) It is too informal
2. Who does Solness say he owes a debt to?
(a) His wife
(c) His parents
(d) His brother
3. What did Solness call Hilda when he saw her in her white dress?
(a) A little devil
(b) A little princess
(c) A little flower
(d) A little horror
4. Where does Solness suggest that Hilda makes the rounds?
(a) The tourist attractions
(b) The shops
(c) The pubs
(d) Her friends
5. Where does Solness say Hilda can see if she sits on the sofa?
(a) The road
(b) His books
(c) The garden
(d) His paintings
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the dinner held?
2. What does Solness ask Hilda if she has read?
3. Who does Brovik say he wants to have it out with?
4. What kind of hat does Solness wear?
5. What did Solness climb up at the celebration?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)