|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Solness say Aline had a talent for building?
(a) A circle of friends
(b) The souls of little children
(c) Family happiness
(d) An expensive wardrobe of clothes
2. What does Solness say the others will say?
(a) Get rid of the old man
(b) Fun, fun, fun
(c) Fill me up
(d) Make room, make room
3. Where does Solness suggest that Hilda makes the rounds?
(a) Her friends
(b) The shops
(c) The pubs
(d) The tourist attractions
4. Where did the town play music to celebrate the building of Solness' tower?
(a) The churchyard
(b) The Town Hall
(c) The park
(d) The tourist center
5. What did Aline have a talent for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the town give in honor of Solness?
2. What does Hilda say Solness' singing sounded like?
3. Who does Brovik say he wants to have it out with?
4. Who does Solness say he is thinking of?
5. Where did Dr. Herdal meet Hilda?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)