|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Solness climb up at the celebration?
(a) A rope
(c) A rope ladder
(d) A step ladder
2. How does Hilda say she slept?
(a) Like a brick in the wall
(b) Like a child in a cradle
(c) Like a dead baby
(d) Like a pebble in a river
3. What does Solness say someone will come and say to him?
(a) Show me the way
(b) Love me
(c) Lead me to riches
(d) Give me a chance
4. What is Kaia's surname?
5. What is Mrs. Solness doing in the room?
(b) Watering flowers
(c) Drawing a picture
(d) Reading a book
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Solness tell Ragnar to go home to?
2. What does Hilda say Solness was sent into the world with?
3. What means orange in the original Appelsinia?
4. Where did the town play music to celebrate the building of Solness' tower?
5. What country did Solness say he would carry Hilda off to?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)