|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the town play music to celebrate the building of Solness' tower?
(a) The park
(b) The tourist center
(c) The churchyard
(d) The Town Hall
2. What does Hilda say Solness' singing sounded like?
(a) Electric guitars in hell
(b) An out of tune organ
(c) Harps in the air
(d) Flutes in heaven
3. Where did Dr. Herdal meet Hilda?
(a) A fire station
(b) A tourist station
(c) A police station
(d) A mountain station
4. What does Solness say the others will say?
(a) Fun, fun, fun
(b) Get rid of the old man
(c) Fill me up
(d) Make room, make room
5. What does Solness say he cannot change?
(a) His genuis
(b) Brovik's illness
(c) Ragnar's lack of talent
(d) His nature
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Solness say has been keeping an eye on him?
2. What did Solness climb up at the celebration?
3. Whose house does the action pass in and out of?
4. Who does Soness say writes in the ledger?
5. What does Solness show Hilda?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)