|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hilda say the other ladies went?
2. What does Dr. Herdal say he likes listening to?
(a) Strange stories
(b) Folk music
(d) Ghost stories
3. What does Solness tell his wife she has on her hands?
(c) A sick man
(d) The world
4. Where was Solness raised?
(a) A small town
(b) A capital city
(c) A mountain village
(d) A country village
5. What does Hilda ask Solness if his book-keeper is?
(a) A man
(b) A woman
(c) A professional
(d) A joker
Short Answer Questions
1. What chair does Solness lean against?
2. What did Solness stop building after he lost the twins?
3. What does Hilda say the house seems to have?
4. Who does Solness say he owes a debt to?
5. Why does Hilda not want to go to the shops?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)