|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Solness ask Hilda if she has read?
(a) The old sagas
(b) The old legends
(d) The 16th century poets
2. Who does Solness say he owes a debt to?
(a) His wife
(c) His brother
(d) His parents
3. What does Solness want Kaia to do?
(a) Finish some drawings
(b) Phone some people
(c) Keep him company
(d) Write a letter
4. What does Dr. Herdal say happened to the grim old robber's castle?
(a) It was bombed
(b) It was robbed
(c) It was burned down
(d) It was taken over by the government
5. What does Mrs. Solness say is dreadful about the nurseries?
(a) The coldness
(b) The carpet
(c) The design
(d) The emptiness
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Solness tell his wife she has on her hands?
2. Who does Solness say Aline has become shy with?
3. What does Dr. Herdal think Solness is?
4. What does Ragnar want Solness to write for his father?
5. Who does Soness say writes in the ledger?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)