|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose portfolio is Solness reading?
2. What does Solness show Hilda?
(a) A photograph
(b) A house
(c) A book
(d) A drawing
3. What does Solness hold under his arms?
4. What does Hilda say she wants to sleep as sound as?
(a) A dead man
(b) A stone
(c) A brick
(d) A tree
5. What is the name of Knut's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hilda say the school girls carried?
2. Who does Solness describe as bonny?
3. What does Dr. Herdal say happened to the grim old robber's castle?
4. What does Kaia suggest Brovik does to feel better?
5. What does Dr. Herdal say young people have a bad habit of doing?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)