|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Solness think Ragnar wants to stay at his company?
(a) More money
(b) More say
(c) A bigger office
(d) A secretary
2. Where was the dinner held?
(a) The townhall
(b) The Barfly
(c) The mayor's house
(d) The Club
3. Why does Solness think it will not be good if Kaia gets married?
(a) She will live a miserable life
(b) He is in love with her
(c) He will have no one to keep his books
(d) She is too young
4. Why does Hilda say she dislikes the word duty?
(a) It is uncaring
(b) It is used by enemies
(c) It is too informal
(d) It is sharp and stinging
5. What does Brovik want to see Ragnar do before he dies?
(a) Get his own business
(b) Stand on his own two feet
(c) Have a son
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hilda think would be thrilling?
2. What does Hilda say amuses her?
3. What does Hilda ask Solness if his book-keeper is?
4. What does Solness say made him as a builder?
5. Where does Solness say Hilda can see if she sits on the sofa?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)