|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hilda put on the table?
(a) Her shoes
(b) Her jacket
(c) Her hat
(d) Her knapsack
2. What does Hilda say amuses her?
(a) People staring
(b) People fighting
(c) People drinking
(d) People singing
3. What does Hilda say that there must be a little of inside Solness?
(a) The priest
(b) The devil
(c) The seahorse
(d) The troll
4. Who does Solness describe as bonny?
(d) The twins
5. Why does Kaia say she all always takes off her shade when Solness comes in to the office?
(a) It is not suitable
(b) He does not like it
(c) It makes her look like a girl
(d) It makes her look ugly
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words does Hilda not use to describe what Solness said to Ragnar?
2. What does Solness think will make his luck turn?
3. Why does Hilda say she dislikes the word duty?
4. What does Solness say he now builds?
5. Who does Hilda think is stupid?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)