|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Solness say Aline had a talent for building?
(a) An expensive wardrobe of clothes
(b) The souls of little children
(c) Family happiness
(d) A circle of friends
2. What does Hilda say the house seems to have?
(a) A high tower
(b) An overgrown garden
(c) A broken chimney
(d) A mishapen roof
3. What does Ragnar take away with him?
(a) His books
(b) His magazines
(c) His drawings
(d) His clean clothes
4. Where was Solness raised?
(a) A capital city
(b) A mountain village
(c) A country village
(d) A small town
5. What did Aline have a talent for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ragnar want to marry?
2. What did the town give in honor of Solness?
3. What does Solness show Hilda?
4. Why does Kaia say she all always takes off her shade when Solness comes in to the office?
5. Whose house does the action pass in and out of?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)