|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Solness say is dreadful about the nurseries?
(a) The coldness
(b) The emptiness
(c) The design
(d) The carpet
2. What is the name of Solness' wife?
3. What does Dr. Herdal say happened to the grim old robber's castle?
(a) It was robbed
(b) It was burned down
(c) It was taken over by the government
(d) It was bombed
4. Why does Solness think it will not be good if Kaia gets married?
(a) She is too young
(b) He will have no one to keep his books
(c) He is in love with her
(d) She will live a miserable life
5. What does Solness think will make his luck turn?
(b) The city boys
(c) The government
(d) The younger generation
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Solness doing in the room?
2. What does Dr. Herdal say the other ladies did not like?
3. Who does Solness tell Ragnar to go home to?
4. Who does Solness say he is thinking of?
5. What happened to Mrs. Solness' parents house?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)