|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Aline have a talent for?
2. What does Hilda say she dreamed she was falling down?
(a) A tower
(b) A cliff
(c) A mountain
(d) A precipice
3. What does Hilda say she was when she was a young girl?
(a) A pretty mug
(b) A little flower
(c) A little devil
(d) A little fool
4. Who does Solness say he is thinking of?
(b) The twins
5. What does Solness say he wants to tell Hilda?
(a) Something funny
(b) Something ugly
(c) Somthing cruel
(d) Something deep
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the town play music to celebrate the building of Solness' tower?
2. Whose house does the action pass in and out of?
3. Who does Hilda think dislikes her?
4. Who does Solness tell Ragnar to go home to?
5. What did Solness hang on the weather vane?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)