|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of hat does Solness wear?
(a) Bowler hat
(b) Baseball hat
(c) Felt hat
(d) Top hat
2. How does Hilda say she slept?
(a) Like a dead baby
(b) Like a child in a cradle
(c) Like a pebble in a river
(d) Like a brick in the wall
3. Who does Solness tell Ragnar to go home to?
(a) His father
(b) His children
(d) His mother
4. Whose house does the action pass in and out of?
5. Who did Aline's old house belong to?
(a) Her uncle
(b) Her mother
(c) Her father
(d) Her grandfather
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Solness say held him back from fixing the flue?
2. What does Hilda say she stretched herself out like?
3. Who does Hilda think dislikes her?
4. What does Solness say Hilda means when she says he is ill?
5. Where did the town play music to celebrate the building of Solness' tower?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)