|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Knut's son?
2. What does Dr. Herdal think Solness is?
(a) A fool
(b) A womanizer
(c) A ragamuffin
3. Where did Dr. Herdal meet Hilda?
(a) A fire station
(b) A tourist station
(c) A police station
(d) A mountain station
4. What does Hilda say one cannot choose?
(a) Their parents
(b) Their conscience
(c) Where they work
(d) Whom they love
5. Why does Kaia say she all always takes off her shade when Solness comes in to the office?
(a) It is not suitable
(b) It makes her look ugly
(c) It makes her look like a girl
(d) He does not like it
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words does Hilda not use to describe what Solness said to Ragnar?
2. What does Solness say Hilda does not understand?
3. What does Kaia suggest Brovik does to feel better?
4. What does Solness say held him back from fixing the flue?
5. What does Solness say made him as a builder?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)