|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the fire break out?
(a) In the nursery
(b) In the chimney
(c) In a clothes cupboard
(d) In the attic
2. Who does Solness say has been keeping an eye on him?
(b) Dr. Herdal
(c) His wife
3. What does Mrs. Solness say is dreadful about the nurseries?
(a) The carpet
(b) The coldness
(c) The emptiness
(d) The design
4. Who did Aline's old house belong to?
(a) Her grandfather
(b) Her mother
(c) Her father
(d) Her uncle
5. Where does Solness suggest they put Hilda for the night?
(a) The master bedroom
(b) The games room
(c) The guest room
(d) The nusery
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the town give in honor of Solness?
2. Whose portfolio is Solness reading?
3. What does Solness say he has given up?
4. What does Mr. Solness say the fire was caused by?
5. What kind of drink does Brovik ask Solness for?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)