|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Solness say the fire was caused by?
(a) A crack in the ceiling
(b) A crack in the chimney
(c) One of the twins
(d) A gas leak
2. Why does Hilda not want to go to the shops?
(a) She is too busy
(b) She hates shopping
(c) She has no money
(d) She does not want to go alone
3. What did Solness climb up at the celebration?
(a) A step ladder
(c) A rope ladder
(d) A rope
4. What does Solness say he kept for only three weeks?
(a) His cat
(b) His first business
(c) His dog
(d) His children
5. Who says he is feeling ill?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brovik not want the children to know?
2. What does Hilda say she wants to sleep as sound as?
3. What does Ragnar want Solness to write for his father?
4. Who does Hilda think dislikes her?
5. What kind of drink does Brovik ask Solness for?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)