|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Solness think it will not be good if Kaia gets married?
(a) She is too young
(b) She will live a miserable life
(c) He will have no one to keep his books
(d) He is in love with her
2. What does Solness say Hilda does not understand?
(a) His business
(b) His position
(c) His words
(d) His hate
3. What is the name of Knut's son?
4. What affected Aline's milk?
(a) Her fever
(c) Her unhappiness
5. What does Hilda say that there must be a little of inside Solness?
(a) The devil
(b) The priest
(c) The troll
(d) The seahorse
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Solness suggest they put Hilda for the night?
2. Who does Hilda think is stupid?
3. What does Solness say Aline had a talent for building?
4. What does Hilda tell Solness he did many times to her?
5. What does Dr. Herdal say he likes listening to?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)