|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hilda say Solness' singing sounded like?
(a) An out of tune organ
(b) Flutes in heaven
(c) Electric guitars in hell
(d) Harps in the air
2. Where did the fire break out?
(a) In the nursery
(b) In the chimney
(c) In the attic
(d) In a clothes cupboard
3. What does Solness show Hilda?
(a) A drawing
(b) A book
(c) A photograph
(d) A house
4. Who does Solness call into the room?
(b) Mrs Herdal
5. What word does Hilda say she cannot stand?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Solness say he cannot change?
2. What did Solness climb up at the celebration?
3. What means orange in the original Appelsinia?
4. What does Solness say the others will say?
5. Whose house does the action pass in and out of?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)