|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Solness say the others will say?
(a) Make room, make room
(b) Fill me up
(c) Fun, fun, fun
(d) Get rid of the old man
2. What does Solness hold under his arms?
3. How does Hilda say she slept?
(a) Like a pebble in a river
(b) Like a brick in the wall
(c) Like a child in a cradle
(d) Like a dead baby
4. Who does Solness say Aline has become shy with?
5. What does Hilda say amuses her?
(a) People drinking
(b) People staring
(c) People singing
(d) People fighting
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of drink is on the table?
2. What did the family think of Ragnar's drawings?
3. What does Mrs. Solness say is dreadful about the nurseries?
4. Whose house does the action pass in and out of?
5. Where was Solness raised?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)