|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of hat does Hilda wear?
(a) A sailor's hat
(b) A hunting hat
(c) A top hat
(d) A bowler hat
2. Who does Soness say writes in the ledger?
(a) His assistant
(c) His secretary
(d) His book-keeper
3. What color were the school girls dressed in?
4. What does Hilda say Solness' singing sounded like?
(a) Flutes in heaven
(b) An out of tune organ
(c) Harps in the air
(d) Electric guitars in hell
5. What chair does Solness lean against?
(a) The dining room chair
(b) The sofa
(c) The rocking chair
(d) The armchair
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Solness say someone will come and say to him?
2. When does Solness say life will be easier for his wife?
3. What does Dr. Herdal say happened to the grim old robber's castle?
4. What does Hilda say she stretched herself out like?
5. What does Hilda say amuses her?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)