|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Solness raised?
(a) A mountain village
(b) A small town
(c) A capital city
(d) A country village
2. Why does Solness say he is willing to give a commission away?
(a) He will only build brilliance
(b) He will not tolerate impatience
(c) The couple are criminals
(d) It is better than building at random
3. What is over the console table?
(a) A painting
(b) A photgraph
(c) A statue
(d) A mirror
4. Whose portfolio is Solness reading?
5. What kind of drink is on the table?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Solness say Aline has become shy with?
2. What does Solness think will make his luck turn?
3. What happened to Mrs. Solness' parents house?
4. What does Solness say the others will say?
5. What does Hilda say Solness' singing sounded like?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)