|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the town give in honor of Solness?
(a) A party
(b) A parade
(c) A dinner
(d) A barbecue
2. What does Solness think will make his luck turn?
(a) The younger generation
(b) The city boys
(c) The government
3. What did the school girls shout up at Solness?
(a) Hip hip hooray
(b) Don't fall Master Builder
(c) Simply the best Master in the world
(d) Hurrah for Master Builder Solness
4. What does Solness say he cannot change?
(a) Ragnar's lack of talent
(b) His genuis
(c) His nature
(d) Brovik's illness
5. What chair does Solness lean against?
(a) The sofa
(b) The armchair
(c) The rocking chair
(d) The dining room chair
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the town play music to celebrate the building of Solness' tower?
2. What does Hilda's father do for a living?
3. Where did Dr. Herdal meet Hilda?
4. What does Solness think sooner or later must turn?
5. What does Hilda say the school girls carried?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)