|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hilda not want to go to the shops?
(a) She is too busy
(b) She does not want to go alone
(c) She hates shopping
(d) She has no money
2. Why does Solness think it will not be good if Kaia gets married?
(a) He will have no one to keep his books
(b) She will live a miserable life
(c) She is too young
(d) He is in love with her
3. What does Hilda put on the table?
(a) Her jacket
(b) Her hat
(c) Her knapsack
(d) Her shoes
4. What does Solness think will make his luck turn?
(a) The younger generation
(c) The government
(d) The city boys
5. Who does Soness say writes in the ledger?
(a) His book-keeper
(b) His secretary
(d) His assistant
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Solness say he now builds?
2. What does Dr. Herdal think Solness is?
3. What does Dr. Herdal say the other ladies did not like?
4. Who does Ragnar want to marry?
5. What does Dr. Herdal say he likes listening to?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)