|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kaia say she all always takes off her shade when Solness comes in to the office?
(a) It makes her look like a girl
(b) He does not like it
(c) It makes her look ugly
(d) It is not suitable
2. What did Solness hang on the weather vane?
(a) A medal
(b) A doll
(c) A wreath
3. Why does Solness say he is willing to give a commission away?
(a) He will not tolerate impatience
(b) It is better than building at random
(c) The couple are criminals
(d) He will only build brilliance
4. What does Solness want Kaia to do?
(a) Finish some drawings
(b) Keep him company
(c) Write a letter
(d) Phone some people
5. Whose house does the action pass in and out of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Solness say he now builds?
2. What does Hilda say Solness' singing sounded like?
3. Who says he is feeling ill?
4. What does Hilda's father do for a living?
5. What does Brovik not want the children to know?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)