|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Solness say the others will say?
(a) Fun, fun, fun
(b) Make room, make room
(c) Get rid of the old man
(d) Fill me up
2. What does Hilda say she wants to sleep as sound as?
(a) A stone
(b) A dead man
(c) A tree
(d) A brick
3. Who does Brovik say he wants to have it out with?
(a) The chief
(b) His landlord
(c) His landlady
(d) The President
4. What does Kaia suggest Brovik does to feel better?
(a) Go to sleep
(b) Go to the cinema
(c) Go for a walk
(d) Read a book
5. What did Solness climb up at the celebration?
(b) A rope ladder
(c) A rope
(d) A step ladder
Short Answer Questions
1. What chair does Solness lean against?
2. Where do the couple want their villa built?
3. What does Solness say someone will come and say to him?
4. Why does Dr. Herbal think that Solness should not be afraid?
5. What does Solness think sooner or later must turn?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)