|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of drink does Brovik ask Solness for?
2. To where does the open door lead?
(a) The draughtsmen's office
(b) The games room
(c) The reception
(d) The garden
3. What does Solness hold under his arms?
4. What does Hilda say she was when she was a young girl?
(a) A little flower
(b) A pretty mug
(c) A little fool
(d) A little devil
5. What does Solness think sooner or later must turn?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the school girls shout up at Solness?
2. What kind of drink is on the table?
3. Where does Solness suggest they put Hilda for the night?
4. Where do the couple want their villa built?
5. Who does Brovik say he wants to have it out with?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)