|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hilda say she dislikes the word duty?
(a) It is uncaring
(b) It is sharp and stinging
(c) It is too informal
(d) It is used by enemies
2. What does Solness say he has given up?
3. What does Solness give Kaia?
(a) Some money
(b) Some letters
(c) A rose
(d) Ragnar's drawings
4. Why does Solness not want Kaia to runaway?
(a) Ragnar will runaway too
(b) He needs her to attract business
(c) He is in love with her
(d) She has too much potential
5. Who spirit does Solness talk to Hilda about?
(a) The human spirit
(b) The animal spirit
(c) The viking spirit
(d) The troll spirit
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Solness think will make his luck turn?
2. What did Aline have a talent for?
3. What does Hilda say she stretched herself out like?
4. What color were the school girls dressed in?
5. What do Solness and Hilda want to build their castle on?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)