|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Solness say Hilda does not understand?
(a) His words
(b) His position
(c) His hate
(d) His business
2. What does Solness think will make his luck turn?
(a) The younger generation
(b) The city boys
(d) The government
3. What does Dr. Herdal say happened to the grim old robber's castle?
(a) It was bombed
(b) It was robbed
(c) It was burned down
(d) It was taken over by the government
4. What does Hilda think Solness is bad at?
(d) Remembering things
5. What does Solness think sooner or later must turn?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hilda say was harder to lose than the children?
2. What is over the console table?
3. Whose portfolio is Solness reading?
4. To where does the open door lead?
5. What did Solness hang on the weather vane?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)