|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hilda use to collect?
(b) China plates
2. Why did Hilda not contact Solness before?
(a) She was in love with someone else
(b) Her father refused to let her out of the house
(c) She had forgotten him
(d) She was afraid she would ruin everything
3. Why does Hilda not want to go to the shops?
(a) She does not want to go alone
(b) She has no money
(c) She hates shopping
(d) She is too busy
4. What does Kaia suggest Brovik does to feel better?
(a) Go for a walk
(b) Go to the cinema
(c) Read a book
(d) Go to sleep
5. Who does Solness describe as bonny?
(b) The twins
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hilda accuse Solness of destroying?
2. Why does Dr. Herbal think that Solness should not be afraid?
3. What does Solness ask Hilda if she has read?
4. What is the name of Knut's son?
5. What did Solness promise Hilda he would buy her in Spain?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)