|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Solness doing in the room?
(a) Reading a book
(b) Watering flowers
(d) Drawing a picture
2. Why does Dr. Herbal think that Solness should not be afraid?
(a) He has powerful friends
(b) He is very rich
(c) He has luck on his side
(d) He is a man
3. What is Kaia's surname?
4. Where does Mrs. Solness say she must go?
(a) Into the fields
(b) Into town
(c) Into the city
(d) Into the woods
5. Who does Hilda accuse Solness of destroying?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hilda say it would be wonderful to see Solness?
2. What does Hilda think Solness is bad at?
3. How does Hilda long to see Solness?
4. What does Hilda tell Solness to write on Ragnar's drawings?
5. What does Hilda say she would be useless at?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)