|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Solness doing in the room?
(a) Reading a book
(c) Drawing a picture
(d) Watering flowers
2. What does Hilda say is was not a simple to do?
(a) Leave her father
(b) Not get married
(c) Visit Solness
(d) Leave her town
3. What does Dr. Herdal say he likes listening to?
(a) Ghost stories
(b) Folk music
(c) Strange stories
4. What country did Solness say he would carry Hilda off to?
5. Where does Mrs. Solness say she must go?
(a) Into the fields
(b) Into the woods
(c) Into town
(d) Into the city
Short Answer Questions
1. What affected Aline's milk?
2. What did Solness say he would call the kingdom
3. What does Solness say he can't live his life chained to?
4. What does Solness use to write on Ragnar's drawings?
5. Who does Solness call into the room?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)