|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Herdal think Solness is?
(a) A womanizer
(b) A ragamuffin
(d) A fool
2. Who does Solness say he owes a debt to?
(a) His brother
(b) His wife
(d) His parents
3. What does Hilda think Solness is bad at?
(d) Remembering things
4. Hilda does say Aline is by nature?
(a) Very serious
(b) Very funny
(c) Very kind
(d) Very chilly
5. What kind of hat does Hilda wear?
(a) A hunting hat
(b) A sailor's hat
(c) A bowler hat
(d) A top hat
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kaia's surname?
2. What does Ragnar want Solness to write for his father?
3. Where did the town play music to celebrate the building of Solness' tower?
4. How does Hilda long to see Solness?
5. What does Solness presume Hilda and Aline were talking about?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)