|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hilda say she stretched herself out like?
(a) A serpent
(b) A queen
(c) A princess
(d) A peasant
2. What does Hilda ask Solness if his book-keeper is?
(a) A joker
(b) A professional
(c) A woman
(d) A man
3. Where does Solness say Hilda can see if she sits on the sofa?
(a) The road
(b) His books
(c) The garden
(d) His paintings
4. What does Hilda say she dreamed she was falling down?
(a) A cliff
(b) A mountain
(c) A tower
(d) A precipice
5. What did Solness hang on the weather vane?
(b) A wreath
(c) A doll
(d) A medal
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of drink is on the table?
2. What does Solness say he cannot change?
3. What does Hilda say the house seems to have?
4. Where does Solness suggest they put Hilda for the night?
5. What does Solness say him and his wife will never have?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)