|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Brovik say he wants to have it out with?
(a) The President
(b) His landlord
(c) His landlady
(d) The chief
2. What did the family think of Ragnar's drawings?
3. Who does Solness say he is thinking of?
(c) The twins
4. What does Solness say the others will say?
(a) Make room, make room
(b) Fun, fun, fun
(c) Get rid of the old man
(d) Fill me up
5. What does Solness say he can't live his life chained to?
(a) A dead woman
(b) A dead man
(c) His misery
(d) His work
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Herdal say young people have a bad habit of doing?
2. What does Hilda say she dreamed she was falling down?
3. Who does Hilda think dislikes her?
4. What does Solness say he kept for only three weeks?
5. What does Aline say Solness is underneath his bluster?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)