|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hilda say that there must be a little of inside Solness?
(a) The troll
(b) The devil
(c) The seahorse
(d) The priest
2. Who does Brovik say he wants to have it out with?
(a) The President
(b) His landlord
(c) The chief
(d) His landlady
3. What is over the console table?
(a) A photgraph
(b) A statue
(c) A mirror
(d) A painting
4. What does Solness say someone will come and say to him?
(a) Love me
(b) Give me a chance
(c) Lead me to riches
(d) Show me the way
5. Who does Ragnar want to marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hilda say Solness was sent into the world with?
2. What does Hilda ask Solness if his book-keeper is?
3. What word does Hilda say she cannot stand?
4. What does Ragnar want Solness to write for his father?
5. What does Solness offer Brovik to sit on?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)