|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Solness hold under his arms?
2. What does Solness say he can't live his life chained to?
(a) A dead man
(b) His work
(c) A dead woman
(d) His misery
3. What does Hilda say that there must be a little of inside Solness?
(a) The troll
(b) The seahorse
(c) The devil
(d) The priest
4. Where does Solness suggest they put Hilda for the night?
(a) The nusery
(b) The games room
(c) The guest room
(d) The master bedroom
5. What does Hilda say the house seems to have?
(a) An overgrown garden
(b) A broken chimney
(c) A high tower
(d) A mishapen roof
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Solness raised?
2. Who does Soness say writes in the ledger?
3. What is the name of Knut's son?
4. What does Hilda say she would be useless at?
5. What does Solness say the others will say?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)