|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Solness think will make his luck turn?
(a) The younger generation
(c) The city boys
(d) The government
2. What does Hilda say Solness' singing sounded like?
(a) Flutes in heaven
(b) Harps in the air
(c) Electric guitars in hell
(d) An out of tune organ
3. Who says he is feeling ill?
4. What does Solness say Hilda means when she says he is ill?
(b) Dead inside
5. Where does Hilda say the other ladies went?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Solness say he is willing to give a commission away?
2. Where does Mrs. Solness say she must go?
3. What did the family think of Ragnar's drawings?
4. What does Hilda say Solness has a lot of?
5. What is Mrs. Solness doing in the room?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)