|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Herbal think that Solness should not be afraid?
(a) He has powerful friends
(b) He is very rich
(c) He is a man
(d) He has luck on his side
2. Where does Solness suggest they put Hilda for the night?
(a) The guest room
(b) The master bedroom
(c) The games room
(d) The nusery
3. What does Solness hold under his arms?
4. What does Dr. Herdal say the other ladies did not like?
(b) The dark
5. What did Solness climb up at the celebration?
(b) A rope
(c) A rope ladder
(d) A step ladder
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hilda say Solness' singing sounded like?
2. Why does Solness think it will not be good if Kaia gets married?
3. What did the family think of Ragnar's drawings?
4. What does Hilda tell Solness he did many times to her?
5. What does Hilda say she was when she was a young girl?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)