|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color jacket does Solness wear?
2. What does Hilda say she wants to sleep as sound as?
(a) A brick
(b) A dead man
(c) A tree
(d) A stone
3. What does Kaia suggest Brovik does to feel better?
(a) Read a book
(b) Go to the cinema
(c) Go to sleep
(d) Go for a walk
4. What does Solness hold under his arms?
5. What chair does Solness lean against?
(a) The armchair
(b) The sofa
(c) The rocking chair
(d) The dining room chair
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Solness want Kaia to do?
2. Why does Hilda not want to go to the shops?
3. What does Solness say he now builds?
4. Why does Solness think it will not be good if Kaia gets married?
5. Who says he is feeling ill?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)