|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hilda say Solness' singing sounded like?
(a) Flutes in heaven
(b) Electric guitars in hell
(c) Harps in the air
(d) An out of tune organ
2. Why does Solness think it will not be good if Kaia gets married?
(a) She will live a miserable life
(b) He is in love with her
(c) He will have no one to keep his books
(d) She is too young
3. Where does Solness suggest that Hilda makes the rounds?
(a) The tourist attractions
(b) The shops
(c) The pubs
(d) Her friends
4. What does Solness say someone will come and say to him?
(a) Give me a chance
(b) Love me
(c) Show me the way
(d) Lead me to riches
5. Who does Solness call into the room?
(c) Mrs Herdal
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the town play music to celebrate the building of Solness' tower?
2. What does Solness think will make his luck turn?
3. Why does Solness say he is willing to give a commission away?
4. What did Solness call Hilda when he saw her in her white dress?
5. What does Hilda say she was when she was a young girl?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)