|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brovik not want the children to know?
(a) What he thinks of Solness
(b) How old he is
(c) How angry he is
(d) How he ill he feels
2. What does Solness say he now builds?
(a) Churches for the government
(b) Towers for the Gods
(c) Apartments for students
(d) Homes for humans
3. What did Solness promise Hilda he would buy her in Spain?
(a) A gold ring
(b) A diamond necklace
(c) A kingdom
(d) A mansion
4. Whose house does the action pass in and out of?
5. What does Solness think sooner or later must turn?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hilda ask Solness if his book-keeper is?
2. What does Hilda tell Solness he did many times to her?
3. What did Solness say he would call the kingdom
4. What did the school girls shout up at Solness?
5. What does Solness think will make his luck turn?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)