|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Solness call Hilda when he saw her in her white dress?
(a) A little horror
(b) A little princess
(c) A little devil
(d) A little flower
2. How does Ragnar know the couple?
(a) He is a friend of the family
(b) He is married to the woman's sister
(c) He has worked closely with the family
(d) He attended university with the man
3. Where does Solness say Hilda can see if she sits on the sofa?
(a) His books
(b) The garden
(c) The road
(d) His paintings
4. How does Hilda say she slept?
(a) Like a child in a cradle
(b) Like a pebble in a river
(c) Like a dead baby
(d) Like a brick in the wall
5. Who does Ragnar want to marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Solness climb up at the celebration?
2. What is the name of Solness' wife?
3. Where does Mrs. Solness say she must go?
4. What does Solness think Ragnar wants to stay at his company?
5. Who does Soness say writes in the ledger?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)