|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Solness say she must go?
(a) Into the city
(b) Into the woods
(c) Into town
(d) Into the fields
2. What does Hilda say she stretched herself out like?
(a) A peasant
(b) A queen
(c) A serpent
(d) A princess
3. What does Hilda say amuses her?
(a) People fighting
(b) People drinking
(c) People staring
(d) People singing
4. What does Hilda ask Solness if his book-keeper is?
(a) A woman
(b) A man
(c) A professional
(d) A joker
5. Who does Solness say he is thinking of?
(b) The twins
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house does the action pass in and out of?
2. Who does Solness say has been keeping an eye on him?
3. What color jacket does Solness wear?
4. What does Hilda say the school girls carried?
5. Where does Solness suggest they put Hilda for the night?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)