|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Solness think it will not be good if Kaia gets married?
(a) She is too young
(b) She will live a miserable life
(c) He is in love with her
(d) He will have no one to keep his books
2. What does Hilda say that there must be a little of inside Solness?
(a) The seahorse
(b) The priest
(c) The troll
(d) The devil
3. What does Solness say he has given up?
4. What kind of hat does Hilda wear?
(a) A sailor's hat
(b) A hunting hat
(c) A top hat
(d) A bowler hat
5. Who does Solness say has been keeping an eye on him?
(b) Dr. Herdal
(c) His wife
Short Answer Questions
1. Who knocks on the door?
2. What word does Hilda say she cannot stand?
3. What is Kaia's surname?
4. What does Solness say him and his wife will never have?
5. What chair does Solness lean against?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)