|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hilda say Solness' singing sounded like?
(a) Flutes in heaven
(b) An out of tune organ
(c) Harps in the air
(d) Electric guitars in hell
2. To where does the open door lead?
(a) The games room
(b) The draughtsmen's office
(c) The reception
(d) The garden
3. What affected Aline's milk?
(c) Her unhappiness
(d) Her fever
4. What does Mrs. Solness say is dreadful about the nurseries?
(a) The carpet
(b) The design
(c) The emptiness
(d) The coldness
5. What does Solness say someone will come and say to him?
(a) Give me a chance
(b) Show me the way
(c) Love me
(d) Lead me to riches
Short Answer Questions
1. What chair does Solness lean against?
2. What did the school girls shout up at Solness?
3. How does Hilda say she slept?
4. What country did Solness say he would carry Hilda off to?
5. What does Hilda ask Solness if his book-keeper is?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)