|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the dinner held?
(a) The mayor's house
(b) The townhall
(c) The Barfly
(d) The Club
2. Who does Ragnar want to marry?
3. Which of the following words does Solness use to describe the inside of the house?
4. How does Hilda say she slept?
(a) Like a pebble in a river
(b) Like a brick in the wall
(c) Like a child in a cradle
(d) Like a dead baby
5. What does Solness say made him as a builder?
(a) His father's death
(b) His love of life
(c) The fire
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Solness say has been keeping an eye on him?
2. What does Hilda ask Solness if his book-keeper is?
3. What kind of hat does Hilda wear?
4. What does Solness say someone will come and say to him?
5. What does Hilda put on the table?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)