|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Solness say that Ragnar should not be allowed to do?
(a) Leave the country
(b) Come to the front
(c) Marry Kaia
(d) Leave his work
2. What does Solnesss say Ragnar will do given the chance?
(a) Kill him
(b) Force him to apologize
(c) Crush him
(d) Break up his marriage
3. What did the town give in honor of Solness?
(a) A dinner
(b) A barbecue
(c) A party
(d) A parade
4. What chair does Solness lean against?
(a) The armchair
(b) The dining room chair
(c) The rocking chair
(d) The sofa
5. Who does Hilda accuse Solness of destroying?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Solness tell Hilda she can live?
2. Why does Hilda say she has come to Solness?
3. What does Hilda tell Solness to write on Ragnar's drawings?
4. What means orange in the original Appelsinia?
5. Where does Solness suggest that Hilda makes the rounds?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)