|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hilda tell Solness he goes on like?
(a) A rabbit
(b) A troll
(c) A kangeroo
(d) A koala
2. Who did Aline's old house belong to?
(a) Her grandfather
(b) Her uncle
(c) Her mother
(d) Her father
3. What does Solness say that Ragnar should not be allowed to do?
(a) Leave the country
(b) Leave his work
(c) Marry Kaia
(d) Come to the front
4. Why does Hilda not want to go to the shops?
(a) She hates shopping
(b) She does not want to go alone
(c) She has no money
(d) She is too busy
5. Where does Solness suggest that Hilda makes the rounds?
(a) The shops
(b) Her friends
(c) The tourist attractions
(d) The pubs
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hilda think is stupid?
2. What does Solness say he has given up?
3. What does Solness tell Aline he does not want?
4. Where did the town play music to celebrate the building of Solness' tower?
5. What did Aline have a talent for?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)