|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hilda tell Solness he goes on like?
(a) A kangeroo
(b) A rabbit
(c) A koala
(d) A troll
2. Who does Hilda think is stupid?
(a) Her father
3. What does Hilda put on the table?
(a) Her hat
(b) Her jacket
(c) Her knapsack
(d) Her shoes
4. What does Solness use to write on Ragnar's drawings?
(a) A pencil
(b) A crayon
(c) A biro
(d) A fountain pen
5. Where was the dinner held?
(a) The townhall
(b) The Barfly
(c) The mayor's house
(d) The Club
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hilda say she has come to Solness?
2. What does Hilda ask Solness if his book-keeper is?
3. Who does Aline decide to call in this act?
4. What did Solness call Hilda when he saw her in her white dress?
5. Who does Solness say he is thinking of?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)