|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hilda tell Solness he did many times to her?
(a) Laughed at her
(b) Kissed her
(c) Poked her
(d) Slapped her
2. What does Hilda ask Solness if his book-keeper is?
(a) A woman
(b) A professional
(c) A joker
(d) A man
3. What does Solness use to write on Ragnar's drawings?
(a) A fountain pen
(b) A pencil
(c) A crayon
(d) A biro
4. What does Solness say made him as a builder?
(a) The fire
(b) His father's death
(c) His love of life
5. What does Hilda say the school girls carried?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Solness think it will not be good if Kaia gets married?
2. What does Solness give Kaia?
3. Where did the town play music to celebrate the building of Solness' tower?
4. What happens to Solness when he is up high?
5. Which of the following words does Solness use to describe the inside of the house?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)