|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Solness say he is thinking of?
(b) The twins
2. Why does Hilda say she has come to Solness?
(a) To find her self
(b) To get her kingdom
(c) To marry him
(d) To make his life hell
3. What does Solness say he kept for only three weeks?
(a) His dog
(b) His children
(c) His cat
(d) His first business
4. What does say Aline's hoouse looked like from the outside?
(a) A green house
(b) A wooden box
(c) A train station
(d) A cardboard box
5. What chair does Solness lean against?
(a) The rocking chair
(b) The sofa
(c) The armchair
(d) The dining room chair
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Solness afraid will stop obeying him?
2. What did Solness say he would call the kingdom
3. What did Solness stop building after he lost the twins?
4. What did the town give in honor of Solness?
5. Where was the dinner held?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)