|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hilda say it would be wonderful to see Solness?
(a) In a motor vehicle
(b) On his roof
(c) In his new house
(d) On top of the tower
2. What does say Aline's hoouse looked like from the outside?
(a) A train station
(b) A wooden box
(c) A cardboard box
(d) A green house
3. Which of the following words does Solness use to describe the inside of the house?
4. What does Solness say he has given up?
5. Who does Hilda think is stupid?
(d) Her father
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Aline decide to call in this act?
2. What does Hilda tell Solness he did many times to her?
3. Who does Solness describe as bonny?
4. Why does Solness think it will not be good if Kaia gets married?
5. What chair does Solness lean against?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)