|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hilda say Solness' singing sounded like?
(a) Flutes in heaven
(b) Harps in the air
(c) An out of tune organ
(d) Electric guitars in hell
2. What does Hilda tell Solness to write on Ragnar's drawings?
(a) Something funny
(b) Something heart warming
(c) Something negative
(d) Something positive
3. What does Solness give Kaia?
(a) Some money
(b) Ragnar's drawings
(c) Some letters
(d) A rose
4. What does Hilda ask Solness if his book-keeper is?
(a) A woman
(b) A joker
(c) A man
(d) A professional
5. What did Aline have a talent for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Solness stop building after he lost the twins?
2. What did the town give in honor of Solness?
3. Where does Hilda say it would be wonderful to see Solness?
4. Who does Solness say he is thinking of?
5. Why does Hilda not want to go to the shops?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)