|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Solness use to write on Ragnar's drawings?
(a) A biro
(b) A crayon
(c) A fountain pen
(d) A pencil
2. What did Solness call Hilda when he saw her in her white dress?
(a) A little princess
(b) A little flower
(c) A little devil
(d) A little horror
3. What did Solness say he would call the kingdom
(a) Peach Melba
(c) Pear Rot
4. Why does Solness think it will not be good if Kaia gets married?
(a) She will live a miserable life
(b) She is too young
(c) He is in love with her
(d) He will have no one to keep his books
5. Who is Solness afraid will stop obeying him?
(a) Women and children
(b) His friends and enemies
(c) His family
(d) The helpers and the servers
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Solness promise Hilda he would buy her in Spain?
2. Who does Solness say he is thinking of?
3. What does say Aline's hoouse looked like from the outside?
4. What does Hilda say the house seems to have?
5. What does Solness say he kept for only three weeks?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)