Act 1, Part 1
1. Whose house does the action pass in and out of?
2. To where does the open door lead?
(a) The draughtsmen's office
(b) The reception
(c) The games room
(d) The garden
3. What kind of drink is on the table?
4. What is the name of Knut's son?
5. Who says he is feeling ill?
6. What does Kaia suggest Brovik does to feel better?
(a) Read a book
(b) Go to the cinema
(c) Go to sleep
(d) Go for a walk
7. Who does Brovik say he wants to have it out with?
(a) His landlord
(b) His landlady
(c) The chief
(d) The President
8. What color jacket does Solness wear?
9. What kind of hat does Solness wear?
(a) Felt hat
(b) Baseball hat
(c) Bowler hat
(d) Top hat
10. What does Solness hold under his arms?
This section contains 3,271 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)