Act 1, Part 1
1. Whose house does the action pass in and out of?
2. To where does the open door lead?
(a) The draughtsmen's office
(b) The garden
(c) The reception
(d) The games room
3. What kind of drink is on the table?
4. What is the name of Knut's son?
5. Who says he is feeling ill?
6. What does Kaia suggest Brovik does to feel better?
(a) Go for a walk
(b) Read a book
(c) Go to sleep
(d) Go to the cinema
7. Who does Brovik say he wants to have it out with?
(a) The chief
(b) The President
(c) His landlady
(d) His landlord
8. What color jacket does Solness wear?
9. What kind of hat does Solness wear?
(a) Baseball hat
(b) Bowler hat
(c) Top hat
(d) Felt hat
10. What does Solness hold under his arms?
This section contains 3,271 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)