|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What law is passed that gives the FPC power to regulate gas prices?
(a) The Regulated Gas Bill.
(b) The Free Trade of Gas Act.
(c) The Natural Gas Act.
(d) The Oil Act.
2. When is the NAACP founded?
3. What group is LBJ named director of at age 26?
(a) Federal Trade Administration.
(b) Natinal Youth Administration for Texas.
(c) Young Republicans.
4. What makes LBJ's job as Majority Leader more difficult in terms of major bills and controversial issues?
(b) Absent voting.
(c) Voting Blocs.
(d) Unanimous consent.
5. What does LBJ demand of his staff?
(a) Compassion for others.
(b) 10 bills per month written.
Short Answer Questions
1. What liberal Senator does LBJ attempt to befriend when leaders run into difficulties bringing the liberals and conservatives together?
2. What is the Vice President's role in the Senate?
3. What is LBJ's job as the Majority Whip considered?
4. What amendment to the U.S. constitution gives black individuals the right to vote?
5. What type of school does LBJ teach at from 1928-1929?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)