|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose influence does Olds state lead him to become less radical?
2. When does LBJ head the Texas NYA?
3. What committee is LBJ offered upon entering the Senate?
(c) National Security.
4. Why does Morse side with the Democrats in 1954?
(a) He wants a seat on the Argiculture Committee.
(b) He is tired of the Republicans.
(c) He wants to run for Minority Leader.
(d) He wants a seat on the Foreign Relations Committee.
5. Who wants the information that LBJ gathers regarding votes?
(a) The White House.
(b) The House of Representatives.
(c) Other Senators.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of LBJ's demanding work schedule?
2. What election does Richard Bevard Russell Jr. win in 1930?
3. In 1954, who attempts to change Senate Rule 22?
4. How does LBJ feel in the 1950s when there is little action in the Senate?
5. How many southern votes does Russell control during the 1952 election?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)