|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Olds join the American Labor Party?
2. How does LBJ often treat his wife?
(a) He honors her.
(b) He humiliates her.
(c) He praises her.
(d) He beats her.
3. Who does LBJ help to be named Assistant Democratic Cloakroom for the purpose of gaining information?
(a) Richard Russell.
(c) Bobby Baker.
(d) Dean Acheson.
4. How do the two houses of congress treat the Great Depression?
(a) The opportunity to gain power.
(b) Business as usual.
(c) Top priority.
(d) With care.
5. What does the Senate do when LBJ is welcomed back from his heart attack and recovery in 1956?
(a) Bring him up to date.
(b) Vote for him to keep his position.
(c) Give him a Standing Ovation.
(d) Resume business.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many African Americans are registered to vote in Bullock County, AL in 1954?
2. What Air Force base is rumored to have inadequate conditions in 1950?
3. What Supreme Court case in 1945 deems separate but equal unconstitutional?
4. What is the vote in the Olds' case?
5. What election does Richard Bevard Russell Jr. win in 1930?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)