|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does LBJ do to accommodate his many guests during his recovery on the ranch?
(a) Has a four room guest house built.
(b) Hires additional staff.
(c) Pays for their hotel.
(d) Offers his room.
2. How much does LBJ pay for his old house?
3. What two states sue the FDC in 1954 in order to decrease oil prices?
(a) Florida and Georgia.
(b) Michigan and Wisconsin.
(c) Main and Vermont.
(d) Ohio and Texas.
4. What civil rights amendments outlaw slavery and guarantee the right to vote and due process?
(a) 13, 14, 15.
(b) 1, 13, 19.
(c) 1, 5, 8.
(d) 5, 9, 15.
5. How old is Richard Bevard Russell Jr. when he wins a seat in the state house?
(a) 41 years.
(b) 23 years.
(c) 34 years.
(d) 56 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many African Americans are registered to vote in Bullock County, AL in 1954?
2. Who attempts to coach LBJ on proper Senate behavior?
3. Who is inaugurated in 1913?
4. What is the result of LBJ's power in the Senate?
5. What do northern Senators feel the seniority system excludes?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)