|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Supreme Court case in 1945 deems separate but equal unconstitutional?
(a) Doe v. Renfrou.
(b) Rowe v. Wade.
(c) Brown v. Board of Education.
(d) Goss v. Lopez.
2. Whose testimony supports the notion of the Truman Administration's policies containing communist aggression?
3. How many liberal Democrats defend Olds during his trial?
4. Who is acting Majority Leader when LBJ return to the Senate?
5. In 1954, who attempts to change Senate Rule 22?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants the information that LBJ gathers regarding votes?
2. How does the Southern Bloc in the Senate defend Jim Crow against the Northern Liberals?
3. Why is LBJ frustrated working in the House?
4. What unpopular job does LBJ volunteer for within the Senate?
5. What is LBJ's life quest or goal?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)