|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 16 | Part 3 Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What leads to the decline of the Senate's effectiveness and prestige?
(a) Seniority in committees.
(b) Demanding presidents.
(d) Lack of interest.
2. Who attempts to coach LBJ on proper Senate behavior?
(a) Richard Russell Sr.
(b) Woodrow Wilson.
(d) Walter George.
3. What election does Richard Bevard Russell Jr. win in 1930?
(c) Vice President.
(d) Governor of Georgia.
4. Who does LBJ choose to work on his North Korean investigation committee?
(a) Junior Senators.
(c) FBI and ONI.
(d) FBI and CIA.
5. Who is inaugurated in 1913?
(a) Franklin Roosevelt.
(b) Lyndon Johnson.
(c) Woodrow Wilson.
(d) Warren Harding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Olds do after his time in politics?
2. What is required to override a Senator's right to extend discussion on a proposed bill?
3. What is the vote in the Olds' case?
4. What is the name of LBJ's North Korean investigation committee?
5. Who does LBJ help to be named Assistant Democratic Cloakroom for the purpose of gaining information?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)