|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 16 | Part 3 Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does LBJ feel in the 1950s when there is little action in the Senate?
2. How do the two houses of congress treat the Great Depression?
(a) The opportunity to gain power.
(b) Business as usual.
(c) With care.
(d) Top priority.
3. What is the vote in the Olds' case?
(c) Unanimous against Olds.
(d) Unanimous for Olds.
4. What does Richard Bevard Russell Jr. become known as after his father's death?
(a) Grandfather Dick.
(b) Uncle Sam.
(c) Head of the House.
(d) Uncle Dick.
5. How does LBJ often treat his wife?
(a) He honors her.
(b) He praises her.
(c) He humiliates her.
(d) He beats her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many liberal Democrats defend Olds during his trial?
2. When is General Douglas MacArthur relieved from his command in Korea?
3. How long does Richard Bevard Russell Sr. serve as Chief Justice?
4. Who attempts to coach LBJ on proper Senate behavior?
5. Who does LBJ choose to work on his North Korean investigation committee?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)