|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 16 | Part 3 Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does LBJ often treat his wife?
(a) He beats her.
(b) He praises her.
(c) He honors her.
(d) He humiliates her.
2. Who wants the information that LBJ gathers regarding votes?
(a) No one.
(b) The House of Representatives.
(c) The White House.
(d) Other Senators.
3. Whose testimony supports the notion of the Truman Administration's policies containing communist aggression?
4. What term refers to a body of laws proposed to enforce segregation?
(a) Southern Bloc.
(b) Jim Crow.
(c) Ninth Amendment.
5. How old is Richard Bevard Russell Jr. when he wins a seat in the state house?
(a) 56 years.
(b) 34 years.
(c) 23 years.
(d) 41 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What committee controls the money to run programs proposed by other committees?
2. Why is LBJ frustrated working in the House?
3. Who does LBJ help to be named Assistant Democratic Cloakroom for the purpose of gaining information?
4. What does Olds do after his time in politics?
5. What is the vote in the Olds' case?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)