|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 16 | Part 3 Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose testimony supports the notion of the Truman Administration's policies containing communist aggression?
2. How does the Southern Bloc in the Senate defend Jim Crow against the Northern Liberals?
(a) A trial.
(b) Creating Bills.
(c) A filibuster.
(d) Congressional action.
3. How are LBJ's children being raised?
(a) They grow up fast.
(b) By committee.
(c) In a nurturing home.
(d) With love.
4. How do the two houses of congress treat the Great Depression?
(a) The opportunity to gain power.
(b) Business as usual.
(c) With care.
(d) Top priority.
5. Why is LBJ frustrated working in the House?
(a) He does not have enough work to do.
(b) There is no face-to-face work.
(c) He cannot move up politically.
(d) All communications are face-to-face.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does LBJ often treat his wife?
2. What does FDR use to maintain support of the public?
3. What leads to the decline of the Senate's effectiveness and prestige?
4. What is the name of LBJ's North Korean investigation committee?
5. What is required to override a Senator's right to extend discussion on a proposed bill?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)