|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Nothing but Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city was known as the "Cradle of the Confederacy"?
2. Who gave Malcolm the name "Malcolm X"?
(a) Louis Farrakhan.
(b) Warith Deen Muhammad.
(c) Wallace Fard Muhammad.
(d) Elijah Muhammad.
3. To whom did Malcolm gravitate towards after being ostracized from the Nation of Islam?
(a) Martin Delany.
(b) Robert F. Williams.
(c) Bobby Seale.
(d) Martin Luther King, Jr.
4. To which biblical person was Malcolm X compared?
5. Whom did the Introduction claim was the greatest abolitionist since the founding of the republic?
(a) Charlie Rose.
(b) Robert Zellner.
(c) Frederick Douglass.
(d) Bruce Klunder.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what title did King's admirers frequently refer to him?
2. What did Malcolm X claim that the "black masses living at the bottom of the social heap" were living?
3. What title did Muhammad bestow on Malcolm in 1963?
4. Complete the following statement made by King: "Men often __________ each other because they _________ each other".
5. What governor was stated as a "camouflaged" racist in Chapter 3?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)