|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: We Must Love Our White Brothers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chapter 3, what did Cone say most people thought King centered his thoughts and actions upon?
2. By what title did King's admirers frequently refer to him?
(a) The prophet.
(b) The dreamer.
(c) The preacher.
(d) The Man.
3. What Senator was declared as an open racist in Chapter 3?
4. How many days did the Montgomery bus boycott last?
5. Who gave Malcolm the name "Malcolm X"?
(a) Warith Deen Muhammad.
(b) Wallace Fard Muhammad.
(c) Louis Farrakhan.
(d) Elijah Muhammad.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall was Malcolm X?
2. Whom did the Introduction claim was the greatest abolitionist since the founding of the republic?
3. What tradition did King's faith follow in Christianity?
4. How many children did Malcolm's mother raise on her own after her husband's death?
5. What did Malcolm claim was "seventh heaven" in Chapter 2?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)