|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: The Making of a Bad Nigger (1925-52).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Malcolm X claim that the "black masses living at the bottom of the social heap" were living?
(a) An everlasting imprisonment.
(b) A dream.
(c) A social lynching.
(d) A nightmare.
2. What religious affiliation was Malcolm X aligned with?
(a) Christian Imperialist.
(b) Buddhist Nationalist.
(c) Muslim Nationalist.
(d) Marxist Fascist.
3. In what year did Martin Luther King, Jr. become pastor of Dexter Avenue Baptist Church?
4. What soda company used King's use of dreaming in their advertising?
(b) Royal Cola.
5. From whose teachings did Martin Luther King, Jr. learn of successful nonviolent actions?
(d) John Stewert Mill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did the Introduction claim was the greatest abolitionist since the founding of the republic?
2. To whom did John Shabazz compare Malcolm X?
3. What church was King's father a minister of?
4. When did Martin Luther King, Jr. give his "Autobiography of Religious Development" sermon?
5. What did Malcolm X claim he was first?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)