|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hathcock gets permission to do what?
(a) Go on leave.
(b) Reconfigure the platoon.
(c) Start a new sniper class.
2. Hathcock goes on what kind of mission?
3. How many enemies were there?
4. What adjective best describes Hathcock's view of the enemy?
5. Near what location is the new operation?
(a) Song Tro Khuc.
(b) Tinh Binh Dinh.
(c) Ho Chi Minh.
(d) Tinh Phu Tho.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Hathcock forget to remove from his gun?
2. What is the name of Hathcock's long range technique?
3. Where is one enemy located?
4. What is the name of the next, larger operation?
5. When Hathcock returns to Vietnam where is he stationed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who steps forward to help Hathcock in this new venture?
2. How did Hathcock and Burke become involved in a separate mission? What were the details?
3. How does Hathcock take the information given by the spy?
4. What is happening with the Vietnam War as Hathcock finishes his tour of duty?
5. Examine the scene in which the farmer causes grief for the sniper platoon.
6. What is unusual about the information regarding the farmer? Why is it unusual?
7. How does Land react to Hathcock's actions?
8. What is Hathcock's life like after he returned home?
9. What about the killing of the farmer denotes hesitancy on Hathcock's part?
10. What is Hathcock's answer when an intelligence officer asks about his shooting accuracy?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)