|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Near what location is the new operation?
(a) Tinh Binh Dinh.
(b) Tinh Phu Tho.
(c) Song Tro Khuc.
(d) Ho Chi Minh.
2. What weapon did Land demonstrate?
(b) Grenade launcher.
(c) .50 caliber machine gun.
(d) .300 rifle.
3. How long was the break taken by Hathcock?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 18 months.
(c) Six months,
(d) Two weeks.
4. How many enemies were there?
5. What job is held by the second man killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hathcock learns that one of the following was killed in action. Who was it?
2. What nationality is the target?
3. What is unusual about the enemies?
4. Hathcock returns home during what period in the Vietnam War?
5. A small snafu suggests what about Hathcock?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens while Hathcock is on restriction? What request is made by Hathcock?
2. Describe the scene in which Hathcock makes a legendary shot.
3. What is unusual about the information regarding the farmer? Why is it unusual?
4. What is the next piece of news Hathcock receives? What is his reaction? What is his wife's reaction?
5. What incident takes place while Land and Reinke are on patrol?
6. How does Land react to Hathcock's actions?
7. Who steps forward to help Hathcock in this new venture?
8. What speculation makes the secret operation even more interesting?
9. Examine the scene in which the farmer causes grief for the sniper platoon.
10. What is happening with the Vietnam War as Hathcock finishes his tour of duty?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)