|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the person wreaking havoc?
2. What object gives Hathcock away to the sniper?
3. Near what location is the new operation?
(a) Ho Chi Minh.
(b) Song Tro Khuc.
(c) Tinh Binh Dinh.
(d) Tinh Phu Tho.
4. Where is the man shot?
5. How many men were committed to combat at that time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What team goes out on patrol?
2. A random shot causes some people to hide behind what object?
3. What is the number attached to the next hill?
4. What is the punishment for the error?
5. What gives away the location of the enemy sniper?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene in which Hathcock makes a legendary shot.
2. What happens while Hathcock is on restriction? What request is made by Hathcock?
3. What is happening with the Vietnam War as Hathcock finishes his tour of duty?
4. How is the platoon viewed by others? What is a common duty for the platoon?
5. What information was gained from the enemy spy? Who is in the most danger?
6. What is Hathcock's answer when an intelligence officer asks about his shooting accuracy?
7. Describe the condition of Hill 55 and its men upon Hathcock's return.
8. What incident causes Hathcock to get into hot water with his commander?
9. Examine the scene in which the farmer causes grief for the sniper platoon.
10. What incident takes place while Land and Reinke are on patrol?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)