|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the mysterious target?
(a) A high ranking government official.
(b) A foreign spy.
(c) No one knows.
(d) A white man.
2. What weapon did Land demonstrate?
(a) .300 rifle.
(b) .50 caliber machine gun.
(d) Grenade launcher.
3. What team is chosen for a top secret mission?
(a) Burke and Roberts.
(b) Hathcock and Burke.
(c) Reinke and Wilson.
(d) Land and Hathcock.
4. The man in control of the mission most likely works for which agency?
5. Where is one enemy located?
(d) Mess hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another term for "secretive"?
2. A random shot causes some people to hide behind what object?
3. How many enemies were there?
4. What nationality is the first person killed on this mission?
5. What item does Hathcock forget to remove from his gun?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is unusual about the information regarding the farmer? Why is it unusual?
2. What incident causes Hathcock to get into hot water with his commander?
3. How did Hathcock and Burke become involved in a separate mission? What were the details?
4. Describe the scene in which Hathcock makes a legendary shot.
5. What happens while Hathcock is on restriction? What request is made by Hathcock?
6. What is the next assignment for Land's sniper platoon? Where is it located?
7. What happens at the end of Land's tour that gets him into trouble with his commanding officer?
8. How is the platoon viewed by others? What is a common duty for the platoon?
9. What about the killing of the farmer denotes hesitancy on Hathcock's part?
10. What is happening with the Vietnam War as Hathcock finishes his tour of duty?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)