|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective best describes Hathcock's view of the enemy?
2. What group do the snipers try to convince of their effectiveness?
(b) Vietnamese villagers.
(c) Pentagon superiors.
(d) Local Marines.
3. Where does Hathcock get shot?
4. Where is one enemy located?
(b) Mess hall.
5. Which adjective best describes Hathcock at this time?
(d) No nonsense.
Short Answer Questions
1. What team is chosen for a top secret mission?
2. Who is the mysterious target?
3. What gives away the location of the enemy sniper?
4. How many enemies were there?
5. Who sees the kill as his going away present?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hathcock take the information given by the spy?
2. Describe the scene in which Hathcock makes a legendary shot.
3. Describe the condition of Hill 55 and its men upon Hathcock's return.
4. How is the platoon viewed by others? What is a common duty for the platoon?
5. How does Hathcock handle the situation with the new platoon?
6. What is Hathcock's life like after he returned home?
7. What about the killing of the farmer denotes hesitancy on Hathcock's part?
8. What incident causes Hathcock to get into hot water with his commander?
9. What is the next piece of news Hathcock receives? What is his reaction? What is his wife's reaction?
10. What information was gained from the enemy spy? Who is in the most danger?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)