|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Hathcock's long range technique?
2. What object gives Hathcock away to the sniper?
3. How old is the person wreaking havoc?
4. What month did Hathcock return home?
5. Hathcock's wife wants him to get what kind of a job?
Short Answer Questions
1. What team goes out on patrol?
2. A random shot causes some people to hide behind what object?
3. The man in control of the mission most likely works for which agency?
4. What item gives the sniper away to Hathcock?
5. Near what location is the new operation?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the platoon viewed by others? What is a common duty for the platoon?
2. Describe the condition of Hill 55 and its men upon Hathcock's return.
3. What is Hathcock's life like after he returned home?
4. What happens at the end of Land's tour that gets him into trouble with his commanding officer?
5. What speculation makes the secret operation even more interesting?
6. What is Hathcock's answer when an intelligence officer asks about his shooting accuracy?
7. How does Hathcock handle the situation with the new platoon?
8. What shocking news does Hathcock receive while stateside? What were the details of the news?
9. Examine the scene in which the farmer causes grief for the sniper platoon.
10. What incident causes Hathcock to get into hot water with his commander?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)