|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Hathcock's rank?
2. Who was not among the other people selected as sniper instructors?
3. What type of torture is related to the enemy sniper?
4. The first scene opens with the character using what kind of weapon?
(b) 9 mm pistol.
(c) Machine gun.
(d) Tommy gun.
5. Who calls in an artillery strike?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did the standoff last?
2. What object is the boy pushing?
3. What injury ended the man's career?
4. How many shots does it take to kill the boy?
5. What was the award for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the subject of the biography? What are his statistics and military status?
2. Explain what happened after the crowd realizes Hathcock and Burke are firing on them.
3. How long is the enemy held captive? What do Hathcock and Burke do during that time?
4. Who was Hathcock's partner when he accompanied the long range patrol? Where was the operation?
5. Why is Land upset by the position of the sniper teams? What happens?
6. What activities was Hathcock involved in outside the Marine Corps?
7. Who is the main target of the teams? Why?
8. Examine Hathcock's story about his shooting expertise in competitions.
9. In the second scene, Hathcock supports a larger operation. Who is involved in the operation? What formation is used?
10. Describe Hathcock's views as he looks back on his childhood and plans on becoming a Marine.
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)