|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon did the boy carry?
(b) Buck knife.
(c) Land mine.
2. Which is one of the character's nicknames?
(a) Grey Cloud.
(b) Hang Hai.
(c) White Wind.
(d) Long Tra'ng.
3. What part of the enemy's body is shattered?
4. What mode of transportation is used in this scene?
5. What award does Hathcock talk about?
(a) Heisman Trophy.
(b) Stanley Cup.
(c) Wimbledon Cup.
(d) World Cup.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was not among the other people selected as sniper instructors?
2. How long is the cover?
3. Who is Hathcock's partner?
4. What area do the Americans cover that the Vietcong does not?
5. Where does the character return to at the end of the day?
Short Essay Questions
1. What incident leaves Hathcock worried about his home life and future?
2. What symbol was Hathcock best known for? What name was he known by because of it?
3. Describe the location where the groups were positioned. Why was that particular area chosen?
4. Who is the main target of the teams? Why?
5. Describe the first group of sniper instructors organized by Land.
6. Describe the formation and weapons used by the teams.
7. Examine Hathcock's story about his shooting expertise in competitions.
8. What is the last event that occurs before Hathcock and Burke leave? Who replaces the sniper?
9. Explain the purpose for the school and Land's involvement in it.
10. Who was Hathcock's partner when he accompanied the long range patrol? Where was the operation?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)