|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was the break taken by Hathcock?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 18 months.
(c) Six months,
(d) Two weeks.
2. Hathcock's wife wants him to get what kind of a job?
3. Hathcock reportedly shoots the enemy penetrating what piece of equipment?
(c) Ammunition belt.
(d) Bullet proof vest.
4. What was the name of the North Vietnamese sniper?
5. What month did Hathcock return home?
6. Where is the sniper platoon relocated?
(a) Hill 453.
(b) Duc Pho.
(c) Que Son.
(d) Ho Chi Minh.
7. Which adjective best describes Hathcock at this time?
(d) No nonsense.
8. What year was it when Hathcock returned home?
9. Who delivered the news?
10. Hathcock and others face enemies at what location?
(a) Rice field.
(d) Mess hall.
11. Who sees the kill as his going away present?
12. What award was given to the solider posthumously?
(a) Purple Heart.
(b) Navy Cross.
(c) Silver Star.
(d) Congressional Medal of Honor.
13. Who is the mysterious target?
(a) No one knows.
(b) A white man.
(c) A high ranking government official.
(d) A foreign spy.
14. Which battalion accompanies the platoon?
(a) 1st Battalion.
(b) 3rd Battalion.
(c) 4th Battalion.
(d) 2nd Battalion.
15. What is another term for "secretive"?
(a) Need to know.
(b) Cloak and dagger.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men were committed to combat at that time?
2. What gives away the location of the enemy sniper?
3. A small snafu suggests what about Hathcock?
4. What is the name of Hathcock's long range technique?
5. In what part of the body is the sniper shot?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)