|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Hathcock's old friends comes to help?
2. Hathcock learns that one of the following was killed in action. Who was it?
3. Which battalion accompanies the platoon?
(a) 2nd Battalion.
(b) 3rd Battalion.
(c) 4th Battalion.
(d) 1st Battalion.
4. What object gives Hathcock away to the sniper?
5. What month did Hathcock return home?
6. How old is the person wreaking havoc?
7. What is the number attached to the next hill?
8. What weapon did Land demonstrate?
(a) .300 rifle.
(b) .50 caliber machine gun.
(c) Grenade launcher.
9. A random shot causes some people to hide behind what object?
(b) Dead bodies.
(c) Piece of farm equipment.
(d) Overturned Jeep.
10. Where does Hathcock get shot?
11. What item does Hathcock forget to remove from his gun?
(c) Trigger guard.
12. Where is the man shot?
13. What gift do the men receive after the mission is complete?
(a) Special meal.
(c) Weekend pass.
(d) Beds to sleep in.
14. A small snafu suggests what about Hathcock?
(a) His disease was getting worse.
(b) He objects to the kill.
(c) He couldn't shoot.
(d) He accidentally killed the wrong person.
15. How long is Hathcock's recovery?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 3 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what part of the body is the sniper shot?
2. Hathcock and Burke are careful to avoid what?
3. How many men were committed to combat at that time?
4. How does the author describe Hathcock's new platoon leader?
5. What team is chosen for a top secret mission?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)