|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many enemies were there?
2. How old is the person wreaking havoc?
3. What is the number attached to the next hill?
4. What kind of weapon does the outsider use?
(a) .300 Winchester.
(b) K-44 rifle.
(c) Antique shotgun.
5. What is the name of Hathcock's long range technique?
6. What does Hathcock turn to during that time?
(b) Competition shooting.
(d) Anti-war protests.
7. What is unusual about the enemies?
(a) They are women.
(b) They are children.
(c) They are drunk.
(d) Some are unarmed.
8. Hathcock returns home during what period in the Vietnam War?
9. A small snafu suggests what about Hathcock?
(a) He objects to the kill.
(b) His disease was getting worse.
(c) He couldn't shoot.
(d) He accidentally killed the wrong person.
10. What type of vehicle is spotted by Hathcock?
11. What was the name of the North Vietnamese sniper?
12. How does the author describe Hathcock's new platoon leader?
(a) Worthless slob.
(c) Militant patriot.
(d) Lazy drug addict.
13. What group do the snipers try to convince of their effectiveness?
(a) Vietnamese villagers.
(c) Pentagon superiors.
(d) Local Marines.
14. What team is chosen for a top secret mission?
(a) Hathcock and Burke.
(b) Reinke and Wilson.
(c) Land and Hathcock.
(d) Burke and Roberts.
15. Hathcock and Burke are careful to avoid what?
(a) Ambush site.
(b) Rice paddy.
(d) Edge of jungle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who throws a wrench into the operation?
2. What is the special mission of the enemy?
3. When Hathcock returns to Vietnam where is he stationed?
4. What job is held by the second man killed?
5. Hathcock has trouble adjusting to which of the following?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)