|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What team goes out on patrol?
(a) Land and Reinke.
(b) Wilson and Roberts.
(c) Hathcock and Burke.
(d) Mitchell and Simpson.
2. How many men were committed to combat at that time?
3. What job is held by the second man killed?
4. What adjective best describes Hathcock's view of the enemy?
5. Where is one enemy located?
(a) Mess hall.
6. What team is chosen for a top secret mission?
(a) Hathcock and Burke.
(b) Land and Hathcock.
(c) Reinke and Wilson.
(d) Burke and Roberts.
7. How is the two man team transported?
(c) On foot.
8. What award was given to the solider posthumously?
(a) Congressional Medal of Honor.
(b) Silver Star.
(c) Navy Cross.
(d) Purple Heart.
9. Who is captured and provides good intelligence information?
(a) Enemy private.
10. What is the name of Hathcock's long range technique?
11. What kind of weapon does the outsider use?
(a) Antique shotgun.
(c) .300 Winchester.
(d) K-44 rifle.
12. Where does Hathcock get shot?
13. Hathcock reportedly shoots the enemy penetrating what piece of equipment?
(b) Bullet proof vest.
(d) Ammunition belt.
14. What month did Hathcock return home?
15. What year was it when Hathcock returned home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hathcock's wife wants him to get what kind of a job?
2. A small snafu suggests what about Hathcock?
3. What does SWAG stand for?
4. How many enemies were there?
5. What weapon did Land demonstrate?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)