|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What skills does this old friend have?
(a) Scout and medic.
(b) Sniper and infantryman.
(c) Sniper and armorer.
(d) Cavalry soldier.
2. Hathcock and Burke are careful to avoid what?
(b) Rice paddy.
(c) Ambush site.
(d) Edge of jungle.
3. What object gives Hathcock away to the sniper?
4. Hathcock's wife wants him to get what kind of a job?
5. What item gives the sniper away to Hathcock?
(a) Shout to partner.
(b) Glint from scope.
(c) Sound of bolt action.
6. What is the number attached to the next hill?
7. Hathcock reportedly shoots the enemy penetrating what piece of equipment?
(a) Ammunition belt.
(d) Bullet proof vest.
8. What gives away the location of the enemy sniper?
(a) Broken branches.
(d) Stands in the open.
9. Where is the sniper platoon relocated?
(a) Duc Pho.
(b) Hill 453.
(c) Que Son.
(d) Ho Chi Minh.
10. Hathcock gets permission to do what?
(a) Go on leave.
(c) Start a new sniper class.
(d) Reconfigure the platoon.
11. What is the punishment for the error?
(a) Dishonorable discharge.
(b) Temporary cut in pay.
12. What team is chosen for a top secret mission?
(a) Land and Hathcock.
(b) Hathcock and Burke.
(c) Reinke and Wilson.
(d) Burke and Roberts.
13. The man in control of the mission most likely works for which agency?
14. Who throws a wrench into the operation?
(a) Migrant worker.
(b) Fallen soldier.
(d) Runaway scout.
15. What job is held by the second man killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality is the target?
2. What adjective best describes Hathcock's view of the enemy?
3. Hathcock learns that one of the following was killed in action. Who was it?
4. What structure is the platoon generally assigned to patrol?
5. Hathcock returns home during what period in the Vietnam War?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)