|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hathcock and others face enemies at what location?
(a) Mess hall.
(d) Rice field.
2. Near what location is the new operation?
(a) Tinh Binh Dinh.
(b) Song Tro Khuc.
(c) Tinh Phu Tho.
(d) Ho Chi Minh.
3. Hathcock reportedly shoots the enemy penetrating what piece of equipment?
(c) Ammunition belt.
(d) Bullet proof vest.
4. What position does the target hold?
5. What nationality is the target?
6. How many enemies were there?
7. How many men were committed to combat at that time?
8. What adjective best describes Hathcock's view of the enemy?
9. What is the punishment for the error?
(a) Temporary cut in pay.
(d) Dishonorable discharge.
10. Where is one enemy located?
(c) Mess hall.
11. What orders did Hathcock have?
(b) Top secret mission.
(c) On leave.
12. What nationality is the first person killed on this mission?
13. What kind of weapon does the outsider use?
(b) .300 Winchester.
(c) Antique shotgun.
(d) K-44 rifle.
14. Who throws a wrench into the operation?
(a) Migrant worker.
(b) Runaway scout.
(c) Fallen soldier.
15. In what part of the body is the sniper shot?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the North Vietnamese sniper?
2. Who kills the enemy?
3. What year was it when Hathcock returned home?
4. Which of Hathcock's old friends comes to help?
5. What is the name of Hathcock's long range technique?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)