|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the special mission of the enemy?
(a) Retreat until reinforcements come.
(b) Shoot soldiers off the field.
(c) Take Hill 55.
(d) Kill Hathcock.
2. Where is Hathcock shot the second time?
3. How does the author describe Hathcock's new platoon leader?
(a) Worthless slob.
(b) Militant patriot.
(c) Lazy drug addict.
4. What position does the target hold?
5. Who sees the kill as his going away present?
6. When Hathcock returns to Vietnam where is he stationed?
(a) Ho Chi Minh.
(b) Hill 55.
(c) Duc Pho.
(d) Da Nang.
7. Where is the man shot?
8. What is unusual about the enemies?
(a) They are women.
(b) Some are unarmed.
(c) They are drunk.
(d) They are children.
9. What is the number attached to the next hill?
10. How long is Hathcock's recovery?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 6 months.
11. What group do the snipers try to convince of their effectiveness?
(a) Vietnamese villagers.
(b) Pentagon superiors.
(c) Local Marines.
12. Who kills the enemy?
13. What is another term for "secretive"?
(c) Need to know.
(d) Cloak and dagger.
14. What is the punishment for the error?
(a) Dishonorable discharge.
(d) Temporary cut in pay.
15. What weapon is used?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the next, larger operation?
2. Where is one enemy located?
3. How many enemies were there?
4. How many men were committed to combat at that time?
5. What job is held by the second man killed?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)