|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What team goes out on patrol?
(a) Land and Reinke.
(b) Hathcock and Burke.
(c) Wilson and Roberts.
(d) Mitchell and Simpson.
2. What group do the snipers try to convince of their effectiveness?
(b) Pentagon superiors.
(c) Local Marines.
(d) Vietnamese villagers.
3. Hathcock goes on what kind of mission?
4. Where is the sniper platoon relocated?
(a) Duc Pho.
(b) Ho Chi Minh.
(c) Hill 453.
(d) Que Son.
5. What kind of weapon does the outsider use?
(a) .300 Winchester.
(b) K-44 rifle.
(d) Antique shotgun.
6. What is the name of Hathcock's long range technique?
7. What gift do the men receive after the mission is complete?
(a) Special meal.
(c) Weekend pass.
(d) Beds to sleep in.
8. What item gives the sniper away to Hathcock?
(a) Glint from scope.
(c) Sound of bolt action.
(d) Shout to partner.
9. The man in control of the mission most likely works for which agency?
10. Who finally shoots the man?
11. What is the number attached to the next hill?
12. What nationality is the first person killed on this mission?
13. Hathcock returns home during what period in the Vietnam War?
14. Hathcock's wife wants him to get what kind of a job?
15. In what part of the body is the sniper shot?
Short Answer Questions
1. A random shot causes some people to hide behind what object?
2. Which of Hathcock's old friends comes to help?
3. What gives away the location of the enemy sniper?
4. How long was the break taken by Hathcock?
5. How is the two man team transported?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)