|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What area do the Americans cover that the Vietcong does not?
2. Who are the two most experienced people in the group watched by the sniper and spotter?
(a) Platoon leader and corporal.
(b) Doctor and head nurse.
(c) General and captain.
(d) Senior NCO and company commander.
3. What group did the officer lead before starting the school?
(b) Ordnance Company.
(c) Bright Company.
4. How many people are in the group?
5. What item does the Marine always wear?
(b) Religious medal.
6. What group of people is spotted by Hathcock?
(a) Red Cross workers.
(b) Fellow soldiers.
(d) Chinese farmers.
7. What was the award for?
(b) Physical endurance.
(d) Mental acuity.
8. What item do the people use for cover after the shooting begins?
(a) Line of trees.
9. With whom did Hathcock meet in the first part of his tour?
(a) Sergeant Burke.
(b) Colonel McAbee.
(c) Captain Land.
(d) Major Jacobs.
10. What weapon did the boy carry?
(b) Buck knife.
(d) Land mine.
11. How long is the cover?
(a) 100 yards.
(b) 50 yards.
(c) 40 feet.
(d) 75 feet.
12. What is another term used to mean "leave"?
(a) Bug out.
(d) Fall away.
13. What is the estimated aged of the people in the group?
14. The first scene opens with the character using what kind of weapon?
(a) 9 mm pistol.
(b) Tommy gun.
(c) Machine gun.
15. What part of the enemy's body is shattered?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many confirmed kills did the character have?
2. Approximately how many people were left when Hathcock left the scene?
3. With whom does Hathcock switch roles?
4. In what year was the main character born?
5. In what year is the scene set?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)