|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group did the officer lead before starting the school?
(b) Ordnance Company.
(c) Bright Company.
2. What is the name of Hathcock's wife?
3. What type of torture is related to the enemy sniper?
4. In what year is the scene set?
5. How far away is Da Nang?
(a) 14 miles.
(b) 3 miles.
(c) 10 miles.
(d) 8 miles.
6. The author says that the Marines move like which of the following?
(a) Hammer to an anvil.
(b) White water rapids.
(c) Molasses in January.
(d) Snake in the grass.
7. Who is Hathcock's partner?
8. What part of the enemy's body is shattered?
9. Which is not among Hathcock's preferred weapons?
(a) Monte Carlo stock.
(b) Browning machine gun.
(c) Springfield sniper rifle.
(d) Glock 9mm.
10. What formation was Hathcock required to make during the competition?
11. To what location do the soldiers attempt to retreat?
(a) Fox holes.
(b) Abandoned hospital.
12. What is the character's first name?
13. In what year did the main character die?
14. In what year was the award won?
15. What was Hathcock's rank?
Short Answer Questions
1. The enemy sniper is often questioned about which of the following?
2. Which is not among the physical descriptions of the character?
3. What is another term used to mean "leave"?
4. What was the longest confirmed shot of the character's career?
5. How old was Hathcock when he decided he wanted to be a Marine?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)