|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many survive the resulting attack?
2. What weapon did the boy carry?
(a) Buck knife.
(b) Land mine.
3. To what location does the team return?
(a) Duc Pho.
(b) Da Nang.
(c) Hill 55.
4. What type of torture is related to the enemy sniper?
5. Who shoots the head of the enemy snipers?
6. How old was Hathcock when he decided he wanted to be a Marine?
7. The author refers to the torture by the enemy as:
8. What weapons were given to the snipers?
(b) Machine guns.
9. How many people try to confront the sniper?
10. How many shots were fired in total?
11. With whom did Hathcock meet in the first part of his tour?
(a) Captain Land.
(b) Colonel McAbee.
(c) Major Jacobs.
(d) Sergeant Burke.
12. How might Hathcock's wife find out about his real assignment?
(a) His mother.
(c) Company quartermaster.
(d) Returning soldier.
13. What adjective best describes the people in the group?
14. Who are the two most experienced people in the group watched by the sniper and spotter?
(a) Senior NCO and company commander.
(b) Platoon leader and corporal.
(c) General and captain.
(d) Doctor and head nurse.
15. How many people are in the group?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year is the scene set?
2. What was the nickname of the enemy sniper?
3. At this point how long had Hathcock been in Vietnam?
4. What injury ended the man's career?
5. Who is Hathcock's partner?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)