|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What school did the officer run?
2. What is the name of Hathcock's wife?
3. What was Hathcock's rank?
4. What type of torture is related to the enemy sniper?
5. What mode of transportation is used in this scene?
6. Near which town/region is the scene set?
(a) Duc Pho.
(b) Da Nang.
(d) Ca De Song.
7. Who was not among the other people selected as sniper instructors?
8. Who are the two most experienced people in the group watched by the sniper and spotter?
(a) General and captain.
(b) Doctor and head nurse.
(c) Senior NCO and company commander.
(d) Platoon leader and corporal.
9. In what year was the main character born?
10. What disease struck the man later in life?
(a) Parkinson's disease.
(c) Multiple Sclerosis.
(d) Lou Gehrig's disease.
11. In what month does the scene take place?
12. What structure is nearby?
13. Where does the character return to at the end of the day?
(a) Hill 55.
(b) Duc Phu.
(c) Da Nang.
(d) Ca De Song.
14. How far away is Da Nang?
(a) 14 miles.
(b) 3 miles.
(c) 8 miles.
(d) 10 miles.
15. Where was the competition held?
(a) Camp Lejeune.
(b) Camp Perry.
(c) Fort Sumpter.
(d) Fort Hampton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What area do the Americans cover that the Vietcong does not?
2. What is the character's first name?
3. In what year was the award won?
4. With whom does Hathcock switch roles?
5. How many people try to confront the sniper?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)