|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12, 13, and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not among the physical descriptions of the character?
(b) Average height.
2. What is the special mission of the enemy?
(a) Retreat until reinforcements come.
(b) Shoot soldiers off the field.
(c) Take Hill 55.
(d) Kill Hathcock.
3. What type of torture is related to the enemy sniper?
4. How many days did the standoff last?
5. What award does Hathcock talk about?
(a) Stanley Cup.
(b) Wimbledon Cup.
(c) Heisman Trophy.
(d) World Cup.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finally shoots the man?
2. What job is held by the second man killed?
3. Who is one of the first people killed?
4. What/who followed immediately after the sniper team left the scene?
5. The author refers to the torture by the enemy as:
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)