|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease struck the man later in life?
(a) Multiple Sclerosis.
(c) Lou Gehrig's disease.
(d) Parkinson's disease.
2. During this time Hathcock finds what iconic symbol?
(a) Enemy sniper's tooth.
(c) Flattened bullet.
(d) Finger bone.
3. How many shots does it take to kill the boy?
4. What part of the enemy's body is shattered?
5. Where was the competition held?
(a) Camp Perry.
(b) Fort Sumpter.
(c) Camp Lejeune.
(d) Fort Hampton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls in an artillery strike?
2. How many days did the standoff last?
3. What adjective best describes the people in the group?
4. What group did the officer lead before starting the school?
5. What formation was Hathcock required to make during the competition?
This section contains 126 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)