|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first scene opens with the character using what kind of weapon?
(a) Machine gun.
(b) 9 mm pistol.
(d) Tommy gun.
2. What is the character's first name?
3. Which is not among the physical descriptions of the character?
(b) Average height.
4. What disease struck the man later in life?
(b) Multiple Sclerosis.
(c) Parkinson's disease.
(d) Lou Gehrig's disease.
5. How old is the target?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author says that the Marines move like which of the following?
2. Which was one of the character's jobs?
3. What mode of transportation is used in this scene?
4. What is the effective range of the .30'06?
5. How many shots were fired in total?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)