|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the effective range of the .30'06?
(a) 1350 yards.
(b) 1125 yards.
(c) 1400 yards.
(d) 900 yards.
2. In what year did the main character die?
3. Which is not among Hathcock's preferred weapons?
(a) Glock 9mm.
(b) Browning machine gun.
(c) Monte Carlo stock.
(d) Springfield sniper rifle.
4. What injury ended the man's career?
(a) 3rd degree burns.
(b) Shot to the shoulder.
(d) Heart attack.
5. In what year is the scene set?
Short Answer Questions
1. What two job positions always work together?
2. How many shots were fired in total?
3. The author says that the Marines move like which of the following?
4. What item does the Marine always wear?
5. Which was one of the character's jobs?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)