|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15, 16, and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gives away the location of the enemy sniper?
(a) Broken branches.
(b) Stands in the open.
2. Who are the two most experienced people in the group watched by the sniper and spotter?
(a) Doctor and head nurse.
(b) Platoon leader and corporal.
(c) Senior NCO and company commander.
(d) General and captain.
3. What adjective best describes Hathcock's view of the enemy?
4. In what year was the award won?
5. In what year is the scene set?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not among the physical descriptions of the character?
2. What type of vehicle is spotted by Hathcock?
3. Who is Hathcock's partner?
4. What item do the people use for cover after the shooting begins?
5. In what year was the main character born?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)