|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3, 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What structure is nearby?
2. In what month does the scene take place?
3. In what year is the scene set?
4. How many people are in the group?
5. What is the effective range of the .50 caliber gun?
(a) 2800 yards.
(b) 900 yards.
(c) 1800 yards.
(d) 2500 yards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gun did Hathcock use in competition?
2. What award does Hathcock talk about?
3. Who are the two most experienced people in the group watched by the sniper and spotter?
4. By the end of the day the Marine has killed how many people?
5. How long is the cover?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)