|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3, 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the effective range of the .50 caliber gun?
(a) 2500 yards.
(b) 2800 yards.
(c) 900 yards.
(d) 1800 yards.
2. What was the award for?
(a) Physical endurance.
(b) Mental acuity.
3. What is another term used to mean "leave"?
(b) Bug out.
(c) Fall away.
4. Who is the main character in MARINE SNIPER?
(c) Duc Pho.
5. How many shots does it take to kill the boy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the competition held?
2. Which is not among the valleys listed?
3. What object is the boy pushing?
4. Which was one of the character's jobs?
5. What formation was Hathcock required to make during the competition?
This section contains 121 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)