|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A small snafu suggests what about Hathcock?
(a) He accidentally killed the wrong person.
(b) He couldn't shoot.
(c) His disease was getting worse.
(d) He objects to the kill.
2. What nationality is the target?
3. What position does the target hold?
4. What award does Hathcock talk about?
(a) Stanley Cup.
(b) World Cup.
(c) Heisman Trophy.
(d) Wimbledon Cup.
5. What group of people is spotted by Hathcock?
(b) Red Cross workers.
(c) Fellow soldiers.
(d) Chinese farmers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What formation was Hathcock required to make during the competition?
2. Who is the main character in MARINE SNIPER?
3. With whom did Hathcock meet in the first part of his tour?
4. How many people try to confront the sniper?
5. What is another term used to mean "leave"?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)