|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15, 16, and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hathcock has trouble adjusting to which of the following?
(a) Civilian life.
(c) Being at home with children.
2. What group of people is spotted by Hathcock?
(a) Fellow soldiers.
(b) Chinese farmers.
(c) Red Cross workers.
3. Who finally shoots the man?
4. How does the author describe Hathcock's new platoon leader?
(b) Lazy drug addict.
(c) Worthless slob.
(d) Militant patriot.
5. Approximately how many people were left when Hathcock left the scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hathcock turn to during that time?
2. What type of vehicle is spotted by Hathcock?
3. Hathcock and others face enemies at what location?
4. What item do the people use for cover after the shooting begins?
5. What group do the snipers try to convince of their effectiveness?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)