Chapters 1 and 2
1. Who is the main character in MARINE SNIPER?
(c) Duc Pho.
2. What is the character's first name?
3. In what year was the main character born?
4. In what year did the main character die?
5. How many confirmed kills did the character have?
6. Which was one of the character's jobs?
(a) Platoon leader.
(b) Marksmanship instructor.
7. What injury ended the man's career?
(a) Heart attack.
(c) 3rd degree burns.
(d) Shot to the shoulder.
8. What disease struck the man later in life?
(b) Multiple Sclerosis.
(c) Parkinson's disease.
(d) Lou Gehrig's disease.
9. The first scene opens with the character using what kind of weapon?
(a) Machine gun.
(b) Tommy gun.
(d) 9 mm pistol.
10. Near which town/region is the scene set?
(a) Da Nang.
(c) Ca De Song.
(d) Duc Pho.
11. In what year is the scene set?
12. In what month does the scene take place?
This section contains 2,407 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)