Quiz: Part 1, Madame Antoine to Part 2, The Dauphine
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What illness claimed King Louis XV's life?
c) Yellow fever.
2. In what year did Antoinette get her first period?
3. Whose penmanship was better when Louis and Antoinette signed their marriage contract?
b) Neither child know how to sign their own names.
d) Both Louis and Antoinette had equally beautiful penmanship.
4. What was the name of Antoinette's beloved pet pug?
5. How did Isabella of Parma die?
a) From smallpox.
b) In childbirth.
c) From yellow fever.
d) She drowned.
Short Answer Questions...
This section contains 267 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)