1. Who is the author of MARGRET HOWTH: A STORY OF TO-DAY?
Rebecca Harding Davis.
2. In what state does the story take place?
3. In what time period does the book take place?
4. Who is the narrator of the story?
5. Which of the following does NOT characterize Margret's world?
6. What does Margret hope people will know from her story?
The anguish of the time in which she lived.
7. What is the name of the textile mill where Margret worked?
Knowles & Co.
8. What type of material is produced at the mill where Margret worked?
This section contains 3,853 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)